The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Tuesday 9

Said it before and I will say it again its pish when everyone is ramming in 9s and 10s.

Bring back the halcyon days of the aussie quiz when a ten was worthy of a Nobel prize a nine a night with a super model, an 8 a case of beer and a 7 a firm handshake.

Oh the old days, before the paywall, before the Corona.

Gump once said life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you're going to get, well that was true with the Aussie quiz, not this one.

Meh just fucking meh.

19 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Tuesday 9

Said it before and I will say it again its pish when everyone is ramming in 9s and 10s.

Bring back the halcyon days of the aussie quiz when a ten was worthy of a Nobel prize a nine a night with a super model, an 8 a case of beer and a 7 a firm handshake.

Gump once said life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you're going to get, well that was true with the Aussie quiz, not this one.

Meh just fucking meh.

Find a quiz then cunto, stop moaning and be productive.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Tuesday 9

Meh just fucking meh.

Dry your eyes this is The Australian quiz No. 0555 for Tuesday 12 May 2020.

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2005120522255888&cpy&

47 minutes ago, 101 said:

I agree with Tynie and to that end I submit a 5 for Tuesday

He's just doing an Ann Budge, he shat it last week when on top and now the toys are out the pram.