The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Don't worry lads. I'm seeing @Silky Si McFly for a convivial glass or two of Communion Wine on Sunday, so I shall set him straight about The Golden Rule of the Quiz Thread. 

Any other rules he should be made aware of? I know I wrote a list of them a while back but they're badly out of date, and the only one I can remember is a sly dig at The Kincardine for listening to the Archers. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Just now, Silky Si McFly said:

Wow. Didn't realise I'd caused such a scandal. Would appreciate to know if there are any other rules I should made aware of. Like Kermit I'm still green.

Send me you your bank details and I'll send over the rule book

1 hour ago, Silky Si McFly said:

Wow. Didn't realise I'd caused such a scandal. Would appreciate to know if there are any other rules I should made aware of. Like Kermit I'm still green.

Bloody millennials wanting everything given to them on a plate, wasn't like that in my day, we had to earn our knowledge of the rules the hard way ....

10/10 for Thursday, so no excuse for being a moany git, it's just my nature :)

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Don't worry lads. I'm seeing @Silky Si McFly for a convivial glass or two of Communion Wine on Sunday, so I shall set him straight about The Golden Rule of the Quiz Thread. 

Any other rules he should be made aware of? I know I wrote a list of them a while back but they're badly out of date, and the only one I can remember is a sly dig at The Kincardine for listening to the Archers. 

Just linking the website is punishable by a “mods, please”.