The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Here he is with his wedding outfit on.8ccab4c7b61d6a664c424ded6f64f0ba.jpg

I like his style.

BTW after looking him up, would you really call him a 'sprinter'?  Sprinter, to most folk, would mean the 100m or 200m, NOT some cycling sub-species.

I like his style.
BTW after looking him up, would you really call him a 'sprinter'?  Sprinter, to most folk, would mean the 100m or 200m, NOT some cycling sub-species.

Even in cycling terms I wouldn't call him just a sprinter, yes he wins a lot of stages in the big tours, but he also has a good record in the one day classics.

Just now, The Captain said:

10 for Wednesday I'd like to  thank my old friend "Japanese Islands" - guess for chess, computer and Peter Sagan. 

You mean you'd like to thank your old friend Cardinal Richelieu. I refer my learned friend to the P+B rules buried deep within this thread and specifically rule 11:

11. Questions about Japanese islands appear randomly... sometimes you can go a month without seeing one, other times, you get 3 in a week. The only rule to remember is that the answer used to ALWAYS be Honshu. That was until people started answering Honshu by default, at which point, they cunningly changed the right answer to Hokkaido for just long enough to confuse everyone, before switching back to the default Honshu.