The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 minutes ago, mathematics said:

What's the gist? What would I need to do?

Come up with a format either straight draw or group stages come up with the questions and then collect the scores in repeat until you have a winner who should take on the next quiz.

You can use quiz my friends as the website to host it. 

9 minutes ago, mathematics said:

What's the gist? What would I need to do?

5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Come up with a format either straight draw or group stages come up with the questions and then collect the scores in repeat until you have a winner who should take on the next quiz.

You can use quiz my friends as the website to host it. 

You don't even need to make up the quiz yourself (if you don't want to). Quizoftheday or other sites have a massive archive. That way, you can even still participate yourself (of course, if you end up winning your own quiz then eyebrows will be raised in a quizzical fashion). 

3 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

5 for Tuesday. 

The Compliance Officer will be in touch about not posting the link. Points deduction incoming...

Et un cinq pour moi, aussi.

Edited by Jacksgranda

You don't even need to make up the quiz yourself (if you don't want to). Quizoftheday or other sites have a massive archive. That way, you can even still participate yourself (of course, if you end up winning your own quiz then eyebrows will be raised in a quizzical fashion). 

At some point I will do an Only Connect style Cup Quiz but it will probably be during the school holidays (a 7 weeker for Fife teachers this year; superb!) and will rely on me finding somewhere that can easily host either pdf files or something with picture clues and/or music.

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
48 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

At some point I will do an Only Connect style Cup Quiz but it will probably be during the school holidays (a 7 weeker for Fife teachers this year; superb!) and will rely on me finding somewhere that can easily host either pdf files or something with picture clues and/or music.

Google Drive is your best bet. It allows you to play music / videos (I think) and you can even let trusted individuals edit the files (which is what I do with my precious league tables). 

Strong 7 for Tuesday.

Had I known you were a Fife based teacher when I ran the (excellent) P&B 2018 WC you would have been dumped out in the group stages, only if you taught at Inverkeithing between 02-08 and weren’t one of the sound teachers though...

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Google Drive is your best bet. It allows you to play music / videos (I think) and you can even let trusted individuals edit the files (which is what I do with my precious league tables). 

cisk, cisk ... they’re usually returned in pristine condition, medal table excepted.