The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And here's the link to the actual quiz rather than just the website!!!!

http://quizoftheday.co.uk/851

Might get round to compiling the SUPERLEAGUE today. Especially since I got 9/10 today. 

What is a superleague compared to the normal league, your eminence?

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

What is a superleague compared to the normal league, your eminence?

Bless you my innocent sweet child. 

A SUPERLEAGUE usually occurs when I've fucked up the league tables and it's too late to change them - so it's a rare treat to be participating in a SUPERLEAGUE where I'm not the culprit, the flamin' galahs are. Put simply, everyone's in one big-f**k off league - and at the end of the season, the top 12 go into the Premiershit, next 12 into the SWL, and the rest into the BWVBHL. Of course, those teams that were promoted a couple of weeks ago might feel a bit aggrieved, but think of the joy on the faces of those teams that were relegated. Swings and roundabouts. 

"The world SUPERLEAGUE shalt always be capitalised" Paul's Letter to the Corinthians, chapter 3, v11

Even rarer than a SUPERLEAGUE is a MEGALEAGUE. I think we've only ever had one of these... this is where the leagues run over 2 weeks instead of 1. 

I don't think we've ever had a SUPERMEGALEAGUE, but I've gone a bit moist just thinking about it. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu