The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's a good point well made and it's a feature of one's memory close to one's 7th decade that I remembered the question but not the source.  As I said to young Adam when we exchanged billets-doux and he mentioned that some questions came from The Voodoo Lounge, "Ah I knew I'd seen the Babylonian creation myth Q before - that's where.  I got that one right!"

Anyway.  7 for Friday.

Tbh, I said this comment merely in jest. When I realised certain people got it wrong despite reading the post giving away the answer, :lol:

Kincardine for the win :bounce2

8 hours ago, Eednud said:

AFLX is some stupid hybrid Aussie Rules shite that the AFL inflicted on fans as something they'd like as a pre-season thing. 

So, even the Aussies would be getting that question wrong then?

8/10 for Friday.

May struggle to get the next 3 weeks worth of quizzing done but will attempt to add my scores sporadically. I have a good excuse for possibly being unable to take part in the Australian daily quiz though, that being that I will be in Australia...

14 hours ago, Eednud said:

AFLX is some stupid hybrid Aussie Rules shite that the AFL inflicted on fans as something they'd like as a pre-season thing. 

I'm not really much the wiser...

I've just gone out for the evening and forgotten to post a roll call of the owners of the missing scores. 

So if you've not posted your score yet, I don't have it, and therefore it won't appear in tomorrow's tables. 

Well that was easy.