SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

They claim to have not heard her howling yet, god knows how.

Ha....give it time.....[emoji3] In a previous life, we had a pair of Malamutes and when they got going they could just about howl the roof off.......
Fantastic dogs, a lot of effort to keep them from getting bored and when they were blowing coat........[emoji51].....but such a joy.

Can't believe I'm writing this so soon after my last post but we lost Jake very suddenly this morning. He'd had his morning meds with his breakfast and seemed quite bright. He went out to the garden as usual and when I looked out I saw him collapsed on the slabs. We rushed him to the vet but by the time they admitted him he had stopped breathing and we had to just ask them to help him on his way. The vet thinks he had a stroke and on top of everything else it was just too much for him. :(

1 hour ago, Rizzo said:

Can't believe I'm writing this so soon after my last post but we lost Jake very suddenly this morning. He'd had his morning meds with his breakfast and seemed quite bright. He went out to the garden as usual and when I looked out I saw him collapsed on the slabs. We rushed him to the vet but by the time they admitted him he had stopped breathing and we had to just ask them to help him on his way. The vet thinks he had a stroke and on top of everything else it was just too much for him. :(

So sorry to hear that. Be good to see some pics of him in his prime. Hope you’re okay.

Can't believe I'm writing this so soon after my last post but we lost Jake very suddenly this morning. He'd had his morning meds with his breakfast and seemed quite bright. He went out to the garden as usual and when I looked out I saw him collapsed on the slabs. We rushed him to the vet but by the time they admitted him he had stopped breathing and we had to just ask them to help him on his way. The vet thinks he had a stroke and on top of everything else it was just too much for him. [emoji20]
Really sorry for your loss, bow wow Jake.

Sorry to hear about Jake. I know how we felt when we lost our first two cats. It’s a different kind of loss from losing a relative, but just as painful. Hopefully the fact that so many strangers on a daft fitba’ forum can identify with what you’re going through, and can offer their heartfelt best wishes through the crazy thing called an internet forum can help cheer you up even a wee bit. Aw’ ra’ best.