SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

I absolutely love getting out there with the dug going walks.

Wee Keira hated walks and was the laziest dog in the world but Roxy is absolutely loving it. Been getting up at 5am and walking her for 25 mins, then the same again after dinner, once she's a bit older I'll up that and really hit the dirt tracks and forest trails.

As you can see, the walks do her good.

And into the bargain I've lost nearly a stone now.DSC_0269.jpeg.126340f0eb229b12fc0fdbcb9ed047c4.jpeg

Had the pup 3 days now and today’s the first day of crate training nearly done. 2 x separate 10min howling sessions on different occasions, then straight back to sleep.

Slept 6 hours last night and then had a little cry at 6am to say he needed the toilet.

Been feeding him using a clicker and he’s already figured out if he sits he gets a click, so hopefully have him sitting pretty soon.

Having a puppy is rather fulfilling.

Guest Moomintroll
Renton mistimed jumping a fence and is now pumped full of methadone! X-ray in the morning as vet thinks some ligament/bone is mashed. That will teach him for leaving the sofa.

B24CE30F-C44D-44F9-8985-43435013C62F.thumb.jpeg.12a428b5682c71c12806eb196a8c877a.jpeg
Oh f**k, your propensity for causing yourself injuries is rubbing off on the hound.

Renton mistimed jumping a fence and is now pumped full of methadone! X-ray in the morning as vet thinks some ligament/bone is mashed. That will teach him for leaving the sofa.

B24CE30F-C44D-44F9-8985-43435013C62F.thumb.jpeg.12a428b5682c71c12806eb196a8c877a.jpeg

“Mistimed jumping a fence” aka got his c**t kicked off Muffy.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

B24CE30F-C44D-44F9-8985-43435013C62F.jpeg

I take it he's insured t least?

We let Jake's insurance run out as they wanted to increase it by a ridiculous amount despite us never having claimed on it. 

Now spending £250 a month on his cancer drugs, lesson learnt the hard way.:(

5 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Serious question Shandz......is that clip sped up ? emoji50.pngemoji15.png

No, that’s just a gif of a video left at the original speed. Folk always get a shock when they see that type of dog at top speed. It’s not just the speed but the thunder of the feet.

1 hour ago, Rizzo said:

I take it he's insured t least?

We let Jake's insurance run out as they wanted to increase it by a ridiculous amount despite us never having claimed on it. 

Now spending £250 a month on his cancer drugs, lesson learnt the hard way.:(

Our old cat was the same. In scrapes his whole life, never away from the vet. Current moggy is like a wee ghost. 5 years old and never been to the vet for anything other than booster jags etc.

6 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I tend to think of Renton as P&B's dug. Get well soon, wee man.