SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Moved out of my mum and dads 18 months ago and miss having the dogs around me.

Now down to one with the old man going last year, but I think Breeze will be here for a while.
Luckily I go and look after her on my days off and lunches so still see her everyday pretty much.

985FECB7-02A6-4B1A-BA9B-6EB61B6A1E8D.jpg

Here she is enjoying a nap after a walk.

Took our terrible twosome to the park (or rather Skye and I walked there and husband took Jake in the car). We went for a wee walk around the house and Jake managed fine, his tumor has reduced in size considerably so he can walk properly again.

Skye is now Jake's emotional support dog.

20191012_153447.jpg

My big brother was over visiting last week so had the week off work, took the opportunity to take my dog and my sister in law's over to the Toronto Islands. Took the 40 minute subway ride with them both from my place to downtown. We walked from one end of the islands to the other, all good until we got close to the other end, the dogs have a habit of finding a piece of grass they like and rubbing their faces and rolling in it, I thought that's they were doing until until I saw what I though were grass stains on Scottie, turns out it was Canada goose shit they decided they liked so much they had to roll around in it. The islands have beaches so there was a shower block where tried to wash them off a little with hand soap, they still stank of shit though. Thankfully no one seemed to bat an eyelid of the train home, probably because there are frequently humans who smell worse than they did on the subway. Lesson learned, don't let your dogs roll around in the grass where Canada goose live. Went to a local park the next day and kept a closer eye on them. Photos aren't great as they are screenshots to reduce their size 

Isles.jpg

Fountain.jpg

Sam Smith.jpg

32 minutes ago, Torpar said:

My big brother was over visiting last week so had the week off work, took the opportunity to take my dog and my sister in law's over to the Toronto Islands. Took the 40 minute subway ride with them both from my place to downtown. We walked from one end of the islands to the other, all good until we got close to the other end, the dogs have a habit of finding a piece of grass they like and rubbing their faces and rolling in it, I thought that's they were doing until until I saw what I though were grass stains on Scottie, turns out it was Canada goose shit they decided they liked so much they had to roll around in it. The islands have beaches so there was a shower block where tried to wash them off a little with hand soap, they still stank of shit though. Thankfully no one seemed to bat an eyelid of the train home, probably because there are frequently humans who smell worse than they did on the subway. Lesson learned, don't let your dogs roll around in the grass where Canada goose live. Went to a local park the next day and kept a closer eye on them. Photos aren't great as they are screenshots to reduce their size 

Isles.jpg

Fountain.jpg

Sam Smith.jpg

You look remarkably like The Magical Magyar, Istvan Kozma. It’s a solid wid from me.