Lofarl

SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Renton on holiday with us. Been road testing the furniture and decided this is his bed for the week:

35B65AB1-8A96-420C-9575-C4108BFA4BBC.jpeg

Our two are hoping to turn the furniture in our cottage into fur-niture.

Pets, who'd have them? Left Ruby alone in the house for a couple of hours yesterday. We've done this before and she's always been good. Not yesterday though.

Yesterday she got into one of my wife's bags and decided to chew through some stuff. Eye liner, pen, box of tampons, then I see a paracetamol pack and two tablets on the floor. Three missing from pack. No idea whether we'd used them or she'd eaten them.

Rushed to local vet who got her to vomit. No sign of any tablets but that shit is designed to be absorbed quickly. Then rushed to 24hr vet hospital for some extensive treatment and an overnight stay on a drip.

Everything seems to be OK and she's not exhibiting any signs of poisoning so they released her today. Just have to nip back to the vet for a final injection and she can get the catheter out and collar off.

She's obviously OK because she was dancing about looking for some cooked chicken at teatime there then hobbling about the garden barking at shadows as usual. Little bitch had us fecking worried there though. I could tell from the vets' reactions that one tablet, let alone three, would have probably been game over. DSC_0233.thumb.jpeg.2d93182ad063bc52c3701e258c996a6f.jpeg

Pets, who'd have them? Left Ruby alone in the house for a couple of hours yesterday. We've done this before and she's always been good. Not yesterday though.

Yesterday she got into one of my wife's backs and decided to chew through some stuff. Eye liner, pen, box of tampons, then I see a paracetamol pack and two tablets on the floor. Three missing from pack. No idea whether we'd used them or she'd eaten them.

Rushed to local vet who got her to vomit. No sign of any tablets but that shit is designed to be absorbed quickly. Then rushed to 24hr vet hospital for some extensive treatment and an overnight stay on a drip.

Everything seems to be OK and she's not exhibiting any signs of poisoning so they released her today. Just have to nip back to the vet for a final injection and she can get the catheter out and collar off.

She's obviously OK because she was dancing about looking for some cooked chicken at teatime there then hobbling about the garden barking at shadows as usual. Little bitch had us fecking worried there though. I could tell from the vets' reactions that one tablet, let alone three, would have probably been game over. DSC_0233.thumb.jpeg.2d93182ad063bc52c3701e258c996a6f.jpeg
You did the right thing, you can never be too careful when dogs eat weird stuff, one of the dogs i walk regularly ate human shit last week in the park, from experience i knew it was probably junkie shit (bit of a problem in certain parts of Amsterdam) within 30 minutes he was acting and looking out of it, straight to the vets who did their thing and he recovered completely, dogs eh?

Out and about on Mull and Jake has bagged himself a local bird. Skye is not a fan of said bird.

20190725_150813.jpg

20190725_174851.jpg

Out and about on Mull and Jake has bagged himself a local bird. Skye is not a fan of said bird.
20190725_150813.thumb.jpg.2ce6c528aaaf36bddd3b2b3301f4846b.jpg
20190725_174851.thumb.jpg.3bbe15499ef03bf37a9048afa5edfc27.jpg

“She’s from my grans bit” type post imo.

Yesterday she got into one of my wife's bags and decided to chew through some stuff. Eye liner, pen, box of tampons, then I see a paracetamol pack and two tablets on the floor. Three missing from pack. No idea whether we'd used them or she'd eaten them.

Dad I didnt do nothing

In honour of the cunted thread, Renton utterly cunted after running about St Cyrus beach...

D418399E-3CDC-4272-99D8-C47C9D50A5FE.jpeg

Took photo of dog after chasing him around the garden to add to thread...

20190726_134020.thumb.jpg.94176b2e396a3cf8e2d2631a590fe07a.jpg

... opened a packet of crisps to eat before posting...

Spoiler

20190724_141342.thumb.jpg.0bd3b18aa44f1a9265d29240ddc4f090.jpg

😂 

On 25/07/2019 at 18:02, mathematics said:

Too warm for this shit.

22BF79F3-CADB-4E37-9448-D53A757B2412.jpeg

If you ever need a dog sitter!

Dad I didnt do nothing

Yeah she did have that look on her face when I enquired who had made this mess. Apparently a big dog done it and runned away.

Can be in a deep sleep somewhere but if he hears anything rustling in the kitchen that could be edible he’s there in about 2 seconds:
IMG_0077.jpg

Screenshot_20190801_113028_com.android.gallery3d.thumb.jpg.912a2bf9faa597d756ff1f36a48feeb3.jpg

"Ye wantin' a cloot' tae dreh yirsel aff yi fat smelly mess?" 

(Had to take a screenshot of the actual photo as the actual photo is over 8mb)

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Screenshot_20190801_113028_com.android.gallery3d.thumb.jpg.912a2bf9faa597d756ff1f36a48feeb3.jpg

"Ye wantin' a cloot' tae dreh yirsel aff yi fat smelly mess?" 

(Had to take a screenshot of the actual photo as the actual photo is over 8mb)

Widhat a pretty dog! 

It's a boy, Jack. Just back from the groomers who have given him a subtle mid parting. Aye, landed on my feet with him the wee heartbreaker. He's an absolute gobshite though. Scared of absolutely everything but by christ loves to bark when he's on the lead. :lol:

Does he know woman pay lots of money for that ombré hair look?! 😂