SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

My floor was spotless five minutes before this photo was taken. Went to make dinner and wondered why then hadn’t followed:

IMG_8966.thumb.jpg.8498ab90e1e2c0dc751a3763a44dac63.jpg

A few years back i went to collect a french bulldog (i'm a dog walker) i opened the door to a sea of polystyreen pellets, the Frenchie had destroyed a bean bag, he was lying fast asleep amongst it, wish i still had the photos.

12 hours ago, The Elephant & Castle said:

Big guy's got his own settee now, and he ain't giving it up anytime soon

20180125_134533.jpg

20190405_103948.jpg

I like how your guy is modest enough to cover his bits with his tail. Both of mine just let everything hang loose.

5 hours ago, mathematics said:

Wanted up on the couch.

2947FDA5-BDD5-4823-B456-817811D398F5.jpeg

Started with intentions of not allowing Ruby (now 5 months old) up on the couch but it quickly became impossible. She loves sitting up there watching out the window. Not that there's much to see as we live on a fairly quiet road.

IMG-20190326-WA0007.jpg

4 hours ago, Swarley said:

Started with intentions of not allowing Ruby (now 5 months old) up on the couch but it quickly became impossible. She loves sitting up there watching out the window. Not that there's much to see as we live on a fairly quiet road.

IMG-20190326-WA0007.jpg

We had the same intentions. Now the routine is that when I get up in the morning (I’m the early riser in the house), Renton gets out of his bed and goes upstairs and gets under the covers for a couple more hours.

767D4341-6F70-492F-BB3B-4F9D3C142C02.jpeg

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

We had the same intentions. Now the routine is that when I get up in the morning (I’m the early riser in the house), Renton gets out of his bed and goes upstairs and gets under the covers for a couple more hours.

767D4341-6F70-492F-BB3B-4F9D3C142C02.jpeg

No wonder she needs all of those duvet sets if you let a filthy dug(not Mrs SP) in you bed all the time.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

No wonder she needs all of those duvet sets if you let a filthy dug(not Mrs SP) in you bed all the time.

The hound (not Mrs P) is a by far cleaner and less troublesome animal and sheds less hair. 

767D4341-6F70-492F-BB3B-4F9D3C142C02.thumb.jpeg.34b8f55aed2445f29ebb0e54c20ccb25.jpeg

That's tremendous. Easy to see who's in charge in the Par household.

This morning we said goodbye to wee Keira,
13 years old and had a womb infection we didn't know about, been up since 3:30am this morning with her in a wee shawl, bleeding from her back end.
She's seen 2 kids come into the household under her watch and showed them nothing but love and protection.
We will miss her.IMG-20180310-WA0002.jpeg

13 years is a decent set of innings.  You gave your dog a good life,  that’s all we really can do.  I miss my last one that died, but I remember him with fondness.  I’m sure you’ll be the same.