SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

7 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

Need some advice, my wee boxer has snapped his front canine tooth hes only a puppy but im freaking out it could be serious. Called the vet he's booked in for sunday. He was pulling at his lead and it broke it came toatlly out. No blood or that.

Stick 20p under his pillow. Dogs don’t like a pound.

Walking Renton to the park this morning. Didn't bother putting a jacket on him as he won't feel the cold once he starts tearing about at top speed. Just walking along with him on the lead I kept hearing this weird noise coming from him. Sounded like a woodpecker. Eventually realised it was his teeth chattering with the cold. Poor lad just doesn't have the fur and fat for our climate. 

E341D8BA-AA92-48B0-9820-8A5756D3025F.jpeg

Edited by Deontay WildPar

20 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Walking Renton to the park this morning. Didn't bother putting a jacket on him as he won't feel the cold once he starts tearing about at top speed. Just walking along with him on the lead I kept hearing this weird noise coming from him. Sounded like a woodpecker. Eventually realised it was his teeth chattering with the cold. Poor lad just doesn't have the fur and fat for our climate. 

E341D8BA-AA92-48B0-9820-8A5756D3025F.jpeg

Poor Renton, may he forgive you soon.

Jake is currently being forced to do his walks looking like a quadrapedal sleeping bag. Occurred to us that he's now closer to 15 than 14. :(

Had to say goodbye to an old friend yesterday, BamBam was the first dog i walked when i started working as a dog walker, he'd been battling cancer for the last few months, i offered to be with the owner when the vet came round to put him to sleep brought back memories of when my old dog was put down, all in all a really shitty day but i'm glad that i got to meet the little guy and that we shared some good times together, bow wow wee man bow wowPhotoGrid_1401026688707.jpg.c10510ca585ce11dbba8f65d1d152738.jpg