SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

• 3 months later...
On 03/11/2016 at 09:29, throbber said:

When I'm out with my dogs and one of them takes a shit and I'm not right there to see it it's hard to find the excrement when there's loads of brown leaves lying about.

We live on a cul de sac. My next door neighbour's dog is disciplined enough to be let outside the house on its own, but regularly shits on our lawn. I tend to think its moments of freedom are a price worth paying, but my family disagrees and we should tell the neighbours to keep it locked up or have it put down. Thoughts?

Today is going to be shite.

On Hogmanay I rescued a puppy from the street and have been looking after it since. It's had all of its injections and has been microchipped but it's still four months away from being allowed in the EU*. On March 1st I'm moving back to Scotland so have had to find a foster home for him. After much trying I finally found someone a couple of hours away from us. Unfortunately over the last couple of days there's been some wrangling over the cost. They know I'm don't have enough time to find anywhere else and are blaming the confusion on the person who introduced us.

Regardless, it's not going to be fun saying goodbye.

16121972_10154296479242616_1381191860_o.jpg

16229702_10154303307842616_55201761_o.jpg

*he needs a blood test from an EU approved lab one month after the rabies vaccination, then three months after the blood test he'll be allowed in. The UK is the only country in the EU which actually gives a f**k about the three month wait. I could get him as far as the Netherlands no problem but they wouldn't let him on the ferry.

Edited by DiegoDiego

5310479429c1deb89bac48e354059150.jpg

This is my grandads dug, 13 and still going for hour long hikes in #perthshire, he's not well though and I feel he won't be around after the summer unfortunately.