SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

I think collies are quite overbred in general. I'm a member of a collie Facebook group and the number of folk in it that scream "backyard breeder" is unreal. There seems to be a fair number of litters on the go st any given time but if you go to the KC puppy search feature on their website you never seem to see ma y listed there.

32 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Stunning dug and lovely living room. 

Thanks. 2 out of 3 ain’t bad. Thought I might get more than just the one bite from the band of PnB podophiles ( @Florentine_Pogen has outed himself)   but posting such on the dug thread is maybe just a wee bit TOO niche for the regular audience. 

Edited by alta-pete

52 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Thanks. 2 out of 3 ain’t bad. Thought I might get more than just the one bite from the band of PnB podophiles ( @Florentine_Pogen has outed himself)   but posting such on the dug thread is maybe just a wee bit TOO niche for the regular audience. 

Oh, come on !.........I could have gone on at length about the bunions as well................................

14 hours ago, alta-pete said:

I’ve mentioned earlier in the thread about how we produce a dog themed calendar for Xmas presents for various grannies, nieces and nephews that always seems to down well. My favourite from this years effort is December:

CD670D0B-99F3-4EA5-BB9E-0DAE42AF9963.jpeg

Is it normal for the 2nd toe to be longer than the big toe?

(Asking for a friend and all that)

2 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Mine is. Although that’s not my foot 

Good that you were able to hook up with someone with the same disability.  

ETA - I just did a quick check - It's know as Morton's Toe.  I'll leave it at that.

Edited by hk blues

On 18/12/2022 at 06:17, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Picked up this little lady in Aberdeen yesterday. She had been found stray with another male Collie, probably dumped by a farmer.

She's so gentle and good natured, very timid to start with. Don't think she's been in a house, she was a bit wierd coming in, the stairs confused her a bit and she spooked at a squeaky drawer.  She went absolutely mental when I put the TV on, barking and growling, then sat growling at it for ages after it was off. She's fine with stuff on the fone though, and the noise of the fire popping and cracking, the central heating etc.

She's quite sma small collie, around 2 yrs old they reckon and I think I'll keep the name they gave her, Winnie!

IMG-20221217-WA0011.jpg

You won't regret a minute. Lovely natured dogs and she looks gorgeous.

Here's a handy training guide.

Screenshot_2022-12-23-08-32-31-997_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.thumb.jpg.f9c9f83f01f29deea53fed012dcc6966.jpg

Been out for a walk, Morse has had a mad run about the woods and Millie found a half inflated football and played with that for half an hour.

Hoping they sleep for the rest of the day now.

Merry Christmas to all the P&B dugs and their owners.

20221225_135652.jpg

20221225_114149.jpg