SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

19 hours ago, blackislekillie said:
On 17/04/2022 at 17:18, Rizzo said:
Managed to get a great photo of our two at the secure agility park in Midlothian.
20220417_164238.thumb.jpg.2a9e4f640ba972c5cde0274e8eb1db21.jpg

Cracking pair. Skye is clearly the brains of the outfit. Morse always looks like hes not sure whats going on or who he is.

We quite often joke that there's nothing in his skull aside from extra meat.

No awesome dug pics, sorry, but a story that may amuse you dog people.

My works van was in for MOT today, so I had to hire a Transit (bigger than usual NV200) for the day.

All the dugs I walked today, bar one brave beagle, came out the house, looked at the van, and then at me, with a look that said "yeah, I'm not getting in there, that's not the usual one"

Peak of my day was having to lift a fully grown rottweiler into it.

Out for a wander with the new addition to our family. Rescued before he was "rehomed" due to failing as a sheepdog. Being frightened of sheep is not an attribute for a sheepdog (in fact he's scared of his own shadow). 786918b386db3dd6b9b0fa85e1443d9d.jpg

59 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Out for a wander with the new addition to our family. Rescued before he was "rehomed" due to failing as a sheepdog. Being frightened of sheep is not an attribute for a sheepdog (in fact he's scared of his own shadow). 786918b386db3dd6b9b0fa85e1443d9d.jpg

We got a collie from the rescue in Munlochy, found wandering Inverness. We reckon he was a failed sheep dog.

Had the commands but sat in the field beside house as they grazed round him......crofter was happy as he did also chase the crows when it was lambing season.

Brilliant dog. 

13 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Some bold decorating choices there. @Shandon Par would approve.

His Twin Peaks lair has been well-documented on another thread. Don’t think I’d have had the patience to do those zig-zags but Mrs Maths seems like a helluva lady so it’s probably best to keep on her good side.