SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

4 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
5 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:
Gorgeous.  Unfortunately I had to put my 12 year old Springer Spaniel down yesterday. She was such a people dog. Loved everybody.

So sorry to hear that mate.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

Hey PnB, I'm Piper! I'm 10 weeks old and my dad says my teeth are sharp as anything!!

Picked this wee one up yesterday! Bundle of energy and bar a few wee accidents seems to be settling in alright. Will no doubt be asking all types of advice going forward!!bd8f185f4be2648023db0ddba2fbb8a8.jpg

Showed Mrs. B this picture.  She wants another pup now.  Our wee Shep is still only 10 months FFS.

Gorgeous.  Unfortunately I had to put my 12 year old Springer Spaniel down yesterday. She was such a people dog. Loved everybody.
Sorry to hear that. My dog isn't great with other dogs, but can guarantee he always gets on with Cocker or Springer Spaniels.

They're the best natured of all dogs I think.

42 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Reminds me of the picture in goodfellows.
You got one dog competing with the other and vice versa....and the other lad is saying 'what you looking at me for!'
Brilliant emoji106.png

There was a few nice photos taken today. I've always loved wolfy looking dogs so when I found that there was a group walk in Devilla forest today we decided to take Morse and Skye along.

Morse had a great time and was really well behaved off-lead which was properly nice to see. Skye just pottered along with us but he was up front running about with the younger dogs. He kept popping back to give Skye a wee nose-boop every now and then.