SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

48 minutes ago, Left Back said:

We got a German Shepherd calendar this year which is up on the fridge.  The pup noticed it half a hour ago and started barking at the strange dog she could see.

She’s now growling every time she walks past the fridge.

Dugs make you absolutely howl sometimes 🤣

A bit of a tradition in our house - we do a calendar made up of a dozen pics of the dog from over the previous year to be distributed as an Xmas present among various grannies, aunties and nieces/nephews etc who love him but aren’t allowed a dog of their own. Always goes down a storm. 

No wild photography skills required, just snaps from off the iPhone. Photobox and suchlike do a great service. A wee bit more personal than the generic Calendar Club effort. 

This year’s July (my favourite):

24F3A26F-4783-4D1E-975C-5E35E33A140A.jpeg

Edited by alta-pete

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

A bit of a tradition in our house - we do a calendar made up of a dozen pics of the dog from over the previous year to be distributed as an Xmas present among various grannies, aunties and nieces/nephews etc who love him but aren’t allowed a dog of their own. Always goes down a storm. 

No wild photography skills required, just snaps from off the iPhone. Photobox and suchlike do a great service. A wee bit more personal than the generic Calendar Club effort. 

This year’s July (my favourite):

24F3A26F-4783-4D1E-975C-5E35E33A140A.jpeg

Yeah, we do the same. Here's January's effort

2021 01.jpg

We're in planning for a new dog after the passing of our old pal last year. Theres a massive gap in the home without a k9 pal.

Me and the kids are pestering my wife. She's starting to crumble a bit and is more responsive to the idea. I know the market for pups is crazy and there's alot of unscrupulous people out there. Where do you even start looking?

We're looking for a miniature daschhund (that's the one the wife is most receptive to). I'm wanting more of a real dog I can walk up the hills like a cocker spaniel or a border terrier...even a cockapoo would suffice.