SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Shitebag hid under the seats at the vet, had to be dragged out from under them before being carried through the back by two vet nurses to get his stitches out today. 

All healed up nicely though so thats him signed off for now.

20211029_080820.jpg

Do puppies ever stop Chewing?  Hunter is 10 months. Teckle dog but likes a good chew of my clothes, shoes n so on. Not all the time but still does it. If unattended it could be goodbye whatever he has destroyed. The Mrs however he dosnt dare bite at or chew any of her stuff ( well maybe shoes). I just presume he sees me as a c**t or somebody to play wee.

17 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Do puppies ever stop Chewing?  Hunter is 10 months. Teckle dog but likes a good chew of my clothes, shoes n so on. Not all the time but still does it. If unattended it could be goodbye whatever he has destroyed. The Mrs however he dosnt dare bite at or chew any of her stuff ( well maybe shoes). I just presume he sees me as a c**t or somebody to play wee.

Have you given him his own stuff to chew on?  Toys etc.  If you catch him chewing on something he shouldn't swap it for something he is allowed to chew on.  Chewing normally lessens after they get their big teeth (which he should have now at 10 months) but it never fully stops.  My 7 year old even now likes the occasional munch on a plastic bone or whatever other toy takes his fancy.

Our two after an evening walk chasing some glow in the dark balls. Brodie, the boxer, sadly has cancer in his liver and lungs and is about six weeks into palliative care, so every day we get with him is a bonus. It’s all about trying to make sure he can spend his final days being as happy as we can realistically make him. IMG_2241.jpg

Just about to leave for Edinburgh. Archies CT scan is today and we'll find out if the cancer is beginning to regrow. Obviously I'm nervous as f**k but I'm telling myself that we're going to get bad news at some point,  if its today then there's nothing we can do. 

Other than that the wee bugger has been getting around really well and we've managed some decent walks with him with no pain afterwards.