Jump to content

SHOW US YOUR DOGS!


Lofarl

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

My wee mate Aslak passed away suddenly yesterday, I don't know the full details I'm about to go visit his owners, I'm absolutely devastated.

Rest easy you awesome crazy little guy 🐾😘

PhotoGrid_Plus_1633857970505.jpg

Devasting news, he looked like a lovely wee guy, noticed him in a few of your pics before as my cousin had a couple of English Bulls called Chaos and Chester, great solid wee dugs! You'll be gutted as well mate, chin up ,👍♥️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Devasting news, he looked like a lovely wee guy, noticed him in a few of your pics before as my cousin had a couple of English Bulls called Chaos and Chester, great solid wee dugs! You'll be gutted as well mate, chin up ,👍♥️

Cheers mate, he was a brilliant dog always so happy, can't believe he's away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

My wee mate Aslak passed away suddenly yesterday, I don't know the full details I'm about to go visit his owners, I'm absolutely devastated.

Rest easy you awesome crazy little guy 🐾😘

PhotoGrid_Plus_1633857970505.jpg

Sorry to hear that. Such cool looking dogs. Like a cross between a piglet and a dog. Renton has had a few dog walkers and it’s nice how attached they all get to each other. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Managed to get to a secure dog park while we were having a weekend away in the Trossachs. Morse was happy with this, Skye was less thrilled.

20211010_122704.jpg

Edited by Rizzo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Sadly had to take Sadhu to the vets for the final time. Went out how he lived to his life with dignity and peacefully.

15 and a half years so a good innings.

Sleep well my best friend ❤💛

FB_IMG_1633983218132.jpg

Such a handsome wee lad, he's had a good long life but knowing that never seems to dull the pain any.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Sadly had to take Sadhu to the vets for the final time. Went out how he lived to his life with dignity and peacefully.

15 and a half years so a good innings.

Sleep well my best friend ❤💛

FB_IMG_1633983218132.jpg

Sorry for your loss mate.

Rest easy Sadhu 🐾😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Sadly had to take Sadhu to the vets for the final time. Went out how he lived to his life with dignity and peacefully.

15 and a half years so a good innings.

Sleep well my best friend ❤💛

FB_IMG_1633983218132.jpg

Devastating mate.

Nothing anyone can say just now to make it any better. Keep the chin up and remember the best boy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Sadly had to take Sadhu to the vets for the final time. Went out how he lived to his life with dignity and peacefully.

15 and a half years so a good innings.

Sleep well my best friend ❤💛

FB_IMG_1633983218132.jpg

They're a part of the family - when they go it hurts just as much and are missed the same way. 

Sorry for your loss, Jagfox.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...