SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Heartbreaking pic P-T. There are some right evil b*****ds out there.

This staffie thing that looked like it was on steroids tried to mount my dog and she rejected it, the thing went for her, luckily she somehow managed to get it telt then a junkie owner ran over, grabbed the dog and went off in the back of her junkie mates motor shouting sorry. What I don't get is, when they know the dogs have a bad streak, why do these c***s let them stray off the lead?

Anyway here is mine stuck inside on a rainy day, she hates the rain. It is a perfect caption if the question was sum St.Mirren's season up in 1 photo.

post-13-0-82475900-1448478413_thumb.jpg

Edited by sergie's no1 fan

Is that some sort of Husky?

Indeed she is, Siberian husky.

Here she is at daycare looking like a fucking boss.

post-49094-14485449742371_thumb.jpg

Does she fancy a job in Paisley? Might be a bit over qualified for the position though.

Nah, she's got her sights set on bigger and better things.

Barkelona lolol

Edited by King Dom's Moustache

• 2 months later...

809V53X.png

Had to get him put to sleep today. 15 years old. Been expecting it for a while now but god I feel scunnered.

Sorry to read that. It's horrible, one of saddest times. He looks like he was a very happy dog in that picture.

This was Jet, my greyhound. Sadly he passed away in 2010.

He was an ex-racer who we got when he retired. He was quite lazy and had a generally laid back life till he died, apart from the other half abusing him by putting a United scarf on him of course.

post-25606-145443841313_thumb.jpg

post-25606-14544385312287_thumb.jpg

My little 18 month Maltese dog was mauled by some junkies pitbull yesterday and has lost both his eyes. Such a heartbreaking feeling as he was such a good natured and playful little guy so just hope he doesn't lose any of that. At least he's still alive as it could have been even worse, but still feel absolutely sick thinking about it.

Of course the junkie made a runner for it with her dog and it will likely be able to do the same again. Don't really blame the pitbull as they can easily be trained to be caring and loving animals, but scummy owners who see them as a symbol for toughness and protection and dont give a f**k who are what they attack will always give them a bad name.

Was close to tears reading this.

I had to get my old dog put down last Friday and whilst he was lucky that he had a peaceful life (and death) your story about your dog really made me think of him - and your one too. Luckily my P+B desktop is pretty crap and I can only see some pictures on this thread or I might've cracked.

Was close to tears reading this.

I had to get my old dog put down last Friday and whilst he was lucky that he had a peaceful life (and death) your story about your dog really made me think of him - and your one too. Luckily my P+B desktop is pretty crap and I can only see some pictures on this thread or I might've cracked.

Here's my recently deceased old faithful.

post-4520-14545775270672_thumb.jpg