Lofarl

SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Renton, Mike Tyson style, after an ear or nose:

CF7A1C4A-0A60-46F0-B11D-5B447B4AAFB5.jpeg

Right, what unfortunate injury did you receive whilst doing that?

Rosie the dog went investigating in Counteswells woods the day. Lot of sniffing, even more posing.

IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

The coos certainly weren’t entirely sure what she was up to

IMG_3156.jpg

19 hours ago, Dele said:

That would make a terrific avatar photo. (Could you imagine signing up to the site and one of the first things you're greeted with is some c**t boxing their doag?!) 

Some spring on the boi. 

Santa's Little Helper gets the best of Homer | Homer simpson, The ...

Looking after this handsome young lad for a week, if he's alright with her we'll keep him.

He's going to be a bloody big boy when he's fully grown.:eek:

dugs.jpg

Managed to get a better photo of our big house guest today. God knows what breeds there are in there but his head and paws are fucking massive.

20200510_154847.jpg

3 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Is he settling in okay?

He's been told off by her a few times because he got a bit too frisky and he's a bit wary of us still but he's quite chilled in the house overall so I'm hoping we can work through the minor issues. She has plenty of places she can go in the house to get a break from him if need be.

Had Alfie at the vet last week, vet thought he'd broken a bone in his tail, it's like a whip and she thought he'd banged it against something hard, Metacalm was prescribed with the words if you need more just ring up and we'll dispense some more. Wife today rang up and asked for another bottle, 100ml, of the same. £82:00 for 100ml of Metacalm so as a nosey / inquisitive bugger I googled how much it really costs. You could have blown me over with the smallest of farts when I saw it was averaging £15:00 from 4 on line vet supply companies.  RIP off barstewards.  Even paying the RIP off merchants for an extortionate prescription I'd still be nearly £50 better off. I would move mountains if my dog needed anything for his health but why do vets so blatantly rip you off like that. Utter scum.

Wife turned in to a StandFree03 esque jigsaw enthusiast (copyright Perthshirebelle) tonight and completed this present we got from my brother at Christmas:

IMG_3282.jpg

Rosie the dog wasn’t much help in its development though:

f7a7fb92-82d5-4ffd-88d9-550b06d37d20.jpg

This wee dude's a year old this week. Would have been less work having a wean.IMG-20200511-WA0001.jpg

Up at 7 this morning, and covered just under 15k in a few hours. 

Both suitably buggered now, can't see them stirring for a couple of hours at least. 

IMG_20200518_092803_1.jpg

As you can see, both enjoyed having a play in the local pond/bog.

IMG_20200518_081324.jpg