SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

My old dog was terrified of pugs, I always wondered if she was under the impression that their hideousness was somehow contagious.

I know someone who paid somewhere in the region of £800 for a pug cross as apparently she couldn't afford the £1500 or whatever the going rate is for a pure-breed. The dog she chose looked like a full pug so she thought she was getting a bargain but then the thing grew up into the ugliest mongrel on the planet, a total affront to nature. There is not a dog in Scotland that's half as ugly as this brute.

Husky friend :)

Here's a latest pic of Elsa.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1432652839.808300.jpg

Cool as feck.

ETA: quoted Ledley for his Chihuahua/Jack Russell cross and TGIG there as well but never worked

Edited by 1320Lichtie

• 3 weeks later...

My little 18 month Maltese dog was mauled by some junkies pitbull yesterday and has lost both his eyes. Such a heartbreaking feeling as he was such a good natured and playful little guy so just hope he doesn't lose any of that. At least he's still alive as it could have been even worse, but still feel absolutely sick thinking about it.

Of course the junkie made a runner for it with her dog and it will likely be able to do the same again. Don't really blame the pitbull as they can easily be trained to be caring and loving animals, but scummy owners who see them as a symbol for toughness and protection and dont give a f**k who are what they attack will always give them a bad name.

My little 18 month Maltese dog was mauled by some junkies pitbull yesterday and has lost both his eyes. Such a heartbreaking feeling as he was such a good natured and playful little guy so just hope he doesn't lose any of that. At least he's still alive as it could have been even worse, but still feel absolutely sick thinking about it.

Of course the junkie made a runner for it with her dog and it will likely be able to do the same again. Don't really blame the pitbull as they can easily be trained to be caring and loving animals, but scummy owners who see them as a symbol for toughness and protection and dont give a f**k who are what they attack will always give them a bad name.

Sorry to read that mate :(

The junkie with the big staffie at the rbs bank on Byres Road mauled my neighbours dog. Got away with a shredded ear and a few stitches but the c**t is still there with the mutt. Police know him by name and who he stays with.

I've seen him cash in loads of coinage in local shops. To think I used to give the waster a quid now and again. The dog should be taken off him but he probably claims the ten pound a week benefit for the mutt.

Bring back the dog licence, imo.