Jump to content
Lofarl

SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Totally regretting getting such a skinny dog now for when the time comes for him and the cat to go on the barbecue. 

He's fast though, so can run down larger, tastier dogs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

He's fast though, so can run down larger, tastier dogs.

He chases deer but sees them as friends. Will have to start feeding him information that they’ve been slagging him behind his back and talking about his mum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shandon Par said:

He chases deer but sees them as friends. Will have to start feeding him information that they’ve been slagging him behind his back and talking about his mum.

Tell them they said he's a wee fandan who doesn't suit scarves and has no reproductive organs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Tell them they said he's a wee fandan who doesn't suit scarves and has no reproductive organs.

He still gets his cock out all the time. Tonight is the first time he’s allowed back off the lead so will see if we can get some venison. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mrs Mathematics makes a calendar every year for the family. This year’s theme is film quotes. Here’s March

 

 

BAC1C63B-F27A-4FF9-87DF-7DB58E3A268B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

He still gets his cock out all the time. Tonight is the first time he’s allowed back off the lead so will see if we can get some venison. 

This is the time to start training him. You might be aiming a bit high with venison. Try something smaller like an otter, badger or vole. He needs to work his way up to venison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

This is the time to start training him. You might be aiming a bit high with venison. Try something smaller like an otter, badger or vole. He needs to work his way up to venison.

Not pangolins though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

This is the time to start training him. You might be aiming a bit high with venison. Try something smaller like an otter, badger or vole. He needs to work his way up to venison.

Badgers are hard and deceptively quick. Maybe get him to bag an unobservant swan or heron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

This is the time to start training him. You might be aiming a bit high with venison. Try something smaller like an otter, badger or vole. He needs to work his way up to venison.

Badgers? Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!

Gold_Hat_portrayed_by_Alfonso_Bedoya.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Badgers? Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!

Gold_Hat_portrayed_by_Alfonso_Bedoya.jpg

You won't be saying that when folk are panic buying tins of badger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mathematics said:

Mrs Mathematics makes a calendar every year for the family. This year’s theme is film quotes. Here’s March

 

 

BAC1C63B-F27A-4FF9-87DF-7DB58E3A268B.jpeg

There’s no place like home..

95C28B45-1ABF-4F4B-83B1-3B7453F83D7F.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

Rosie the dog got a new bed yesterday. She’s a fan.

IMG_2597.jpg

Many folk say that Renton is P&B's dog, and he is indeed a brilliant lad, but I'd like to say that I'm also a huge fan of Rosie the dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Moomintroll
Many folk say that Renton is P&B's dog, and he is indeed a brilliant lad, but I'd like to say that I'm also a huge fan of Rosie the dog.
We need a Renton & Rosie Wedding a la Bouncer from Neighbours to raise the Nations spirit during these difficult times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Many folk say that Renton is P&B's dog, and he is indeed a brilliant lad, but I'd like to say that I'm also a huge fan of Rosie the dog.

We need a Renton & Rosie Wedding a la Bouncer from Neighbours to raise the Nations spirit during these difficult times.

I'd watch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sister’s patterjack was having none of this personal space malarkey as he used my neck as a couch.

9A6CD68E-D993-427C-82DA-44DFC64E7182.jpeg

D39C1D6F-C3CE-4896-BFD4-725C582AF88F.jpeg

88D9BF1D-E14E-4769-BDB0-5DE2D72FD51C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure a few of us will have woken up after a night out with an expression similar to Renton’s after finding you’re not alone in bed:

 

BE0F596F-E454-4513-B07A-830EAE9B9B95.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working from home is pretty decent

ETA - badly needs a haircut but not likely to happen by a pro anytime soon, might have to give her a 4 all over with the clippers

Saint desk.jpg

Edited by Torpar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...