Lofarl

SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Totally regretting getting such a skinny dog now for when the time comes for him and the cat to go on the barbecue. 

He's fast though, so can run down larger, tastier dogs.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

He's fast though, so can run down larger, tastier dogs.

He chases deer but sees them as friends. Will have to start feeding him information that they’ve been slagging him behind his back and talking about his mum.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

He chases deer but sees them as friends. Will have to start feeding him information that they’ve been slagging him behind his back and talking about his mum.

Tell them they said he's a wee fandan who doesn't suit scarves and has no reproductive organs.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Tell them they said he's a wee fandan who doesn't suit scarves and has no reproductive organs.

He still gets his cock out all the time. Tonight is the first time he’s allowed back off the lead so will see if we can get some venison. 

Mrs Mathematics makes a calendar every year for the family. This year’s theme is film quotes. Here’s March

BAC1C63B-F27A-4FF9-87DF-7DB58E3A268B.jpeg

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

He still gets his cock out all the time. Tonight is the first time he’s allowed back off the lead so will see if we can get some venison. 

This is the time to start training him. You might be aiming a bit high with venison. Try something smaller like an otter, badger or vole. He needs to work his way up to venison.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

This is the time to start training him. You might be aiming a bit high with venison. Try something smaller like an otter, badger or vole. He needs to work his way up to venison.

Not pangolins though.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Badgers are hard and deceptively quick. Maybe get him to bag an unobservant swan or heron.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Badgers? Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!

Gold_Hat_portrayed_by_Alfonso_Bedoya.jpg

2 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Badgers? Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!

Gold_Hat_portrayed_by_Alfonso_Bedoya.jpg

You won't be saying that when folk are panic buying tins of badger

3 hours ago, mathematics said:

Mrs Mathematics makes a calendar every year for the family. This year’s theme is film quotes. Here’s March

BAC1C63B-F27A-4FF9-87DF-7DB58E3A268B.jpeg

There’s no place like home..

95C28B45-1ABF-4F4B-83B1-3B7453F83D7F.jpeg

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

Rosie the dog got a new bed yesterday. She’s a fan.

IMG_2597.jpg

Many folk say that Renton is P&B's dog, and he is indeed a brilliant lad, but I'd like to say that I'm also a huge fan of Rosie the dog.

Guest Moomintroll
Many folk say that Renton is P&B's dog, and he is indeed a brilliant lad, but I'd like to say that I'm also a huge fan of Rosie the dog.
We need a Renton & Rosie Wedding a la Bouncer from Neighbours to raise the Nations spirit during these difficult times.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

We need a Renton & Rosie Wedding a la Bouncer from Neighbours to raise the Nations spirit during these difficult times.

I'd watch 

Sister’s patterjack was having none of this personal space malarkey as he used my neck as a couch.

9A6CD68E-D993-427C-82DA-44DFC64E7182.jpeg

D39C1D6F-C3CE-4896-BFD4-725C582AF88F.jpeg

88D9BF1D-E14E-4769-BDB0-5DE2D72FD51C.jpeg

Pretty sure a few of us will have woken up after a night out with an expression similar to Renton’s after finding you’re not alone in bed:

BE0F596F-E454-4513-B07A-830EAE9B9B95.jpeg

Working from home is pretty decent

ETA - badly needs a haircut but not likely to happen by a pro anytime soon, might have to give her a 4 all over with the clippers

Saint desk.jpg

Edited by Torpar