SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

I have gone off the idea of having a dog as they are generally poor company and require attention

Never! Dogs are excellent companions. They don't require bags of attention either. If they get their required exercise they'll spend the rest of the time sleeping!

Never! Dogs are excellent companions. They don't require bags of attention either. If they get their required exercise they'll spend the rest of the time sleeping!

Nah your right enough - me and the mrs talked about getting one for ages but can't justify it especially as we live in a flat! Maybe when we are a bit more settled and have a garden but i don't think I'm all that bothered!

Not strictly mine but I'm pretty much chief dog walker up the hills of a weekend with the kids - these are my old boy and old dears new Hungarian vizsla pups, Rudy and Buster.

Only 6 or 7 weeks between them which is probably a good indicator of how fast puppies grow!post-32505-14304004516036_thumb.jpgpost-32505-14304004679099_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've been going to a local owners club meeting for about 8 months now. We just all meet up at a local country park and take the dogs on a long walk around the grounds. I just keep an eye on the dogs and leave the chit chat to the wife and daughter. They often talk to a young girl who is around my daughters age and every time that I see her I always notice that there is something different about her from the last time we were there. Saw her there today, then saw another young girl there also.

Turns out it has been 2 different girls that they have been talking to and this is the first week that they have both been there!

Dont think I would have passed the police observation exam.