SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

My wee broken dog :(

11ijn5y.jpg

Absolutely disgraceful photo. It's pictures like this that should be given as evidence as to why dog licences should be brought back. With any luck the dog will turn on the cretinous owner and rip her face off.

How your dog survived that is incredible and must be a right wee fighter! Not supposed to sound patronising, but if you're the kind of person who's thinking after an attack like that is "He will be getting patched up and coming home with me, putting him down isn'y happening" then I've no doubt that the wee pup will be well looked after for the rest of it's days and will be given the best life possible :)

Keep the photos coming port-ton so we can see how he's coming on :)

Edited by 19QOS19

Absolutely disgraceful photo. It's pictures like this that should be given as evidence as to why dog licences should be brought back. With any luck the dog will turn on the cretinous owner and rip her face off.

How your dog survived that is incredible and must be a right wee fighter! Not supposed to sound patronising, but if you're the kind of person who's thinking after an attack like that is "He will be getting patched up and coming home with me, putting him down isn'y happening" then I've no doubt that the wee pup will be well looked after for the rest of it's days and will be given the best life possible :)

Keep the photos coming port-ton so we can see how he's coming on :)

I'm quite upset seeing that, my dog was a year old and someone's b*****d dog tried to maul it, came out fine though after I ran in and kicked the fuckers dog in the head.

Hope it all works out fine port-ton.

Just been sent a picture taken by the vet of what the wee man looked like when he first arrived at the vet. Absolutely horrific. Wouldn't want to upset anyone by showing it on here as it's truly horrifying.

edit: Thanks for the kind words btw. will keep you all updated on his progress.

Edited by port-ton

So sad to see the wee guy injured. What a trauma for both the dog and yourselves. I'm sure he'll get all the love needed to make his wee life comfortable.

Vermin shouldn't be allowed to own land sharks. That's what they turn a normally good dog into.

Edited by wishyman

Did Isaac English not have a similar bad habit of dragging his anus around the living room carpet?

He's on a step. He doesn't drag his arse :angry:

The boi that is not Isaac English.

;)

My missus recently bought these spider catcher things. It's basically a pyramid like piece of cardboard with an extremely sticky adhesive. You put them down and if the spider tries to walk over it they get stuck. There's one in the kitchen and has been in the kitchen for weeks. The dog has never bothered with them and has no history of chewing on things, other than her toys. Came home not long ago and were greeted by this:-

post-12169-14464129969817_thumb.jpg

post-12169-14464130079598_thumb.jpg

post-12169-14464130180922_thumb.jpg

post-12169-14464130290403_thumb.jpg

Note the pieces on the floor remaining in the exact same place in every photo. That gives you an idea of how sticky it is. Daft creature. I can only assume a spider got caught and she has tried to claw it out to eat, at which point she got her paw stuck and has just annihilated the cardboard to try and free herself :lol:

Managed to cut all the pieces out and she doesn't appear to be traumatised by it :)

• 4 weeks later...

The new addition to the family, I managed to get her attention for a brief second as she was busy chewing this day glow toy thing and to think when I got given the toy I thought there would be no use for it.

attachicon.gif015.JPG

Is she related to Bouncer?

Good to see her DAB gnawing tendencies :)