SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

harveyagain.jpg

Gormless fucker.

Ran out of the trees last night at 100mph and ran right in to the back of me.

Consider yourself lucky ;) my dog ran into my mum's knee a few years ago when he was an absolute mentalist. Knocked the top of her fibula I think it was and she had to get her knee rebuilt basically, don't know what the chances of something like that happening are though :lol:

this is my pup, Floyd, at around 2/3. 50% german shepherd 50% rottwieller,100% cuddle machine! we call him a shepwieller and he is the most loyal and obedient dog i ever met, especially with the kids.

100_1086.JPG

German Shepherd breeds are absolutely amazing with kids, mines is a lab and german Shepherd mix and the behaviour difference between being around adults and kids is unbelievable

My ridiculous pup Caley, a two and a half year old cavalier King Charles spaniel. Regularly found tucking herself into my bed, sitting like a person on the sofa, cuddling into my 8 month old son and generally making a nuisance of herself. Proper lap dog!

post-1090-13868352962084_thumb.jpgpost-1090-13868353081371_thumb.jpgpost-1090-13868353878267_thumb.jpg

I love dogs but sadly don't have one as there's no way I could leave it in the flat all day whilst I head out to work. My Granny and Grandpa used to have a couple of dogs which always made trips up North to see them very enjoyable. Here's a picture of Sandy (a lab) and Sula (an Alsatian).

post-301-0-52108400-1386837114_thumb.jpg

Edited by RiG

German Shepherd breeds are absolutely amazing with kids, mines is a lab and german Shepherd mix and the behaviour difference between being around adults and kids is unbelievable

its funny when we go out for a walk sometimes.. tell him "its time to go" and he goes off and rounds up all the kids! if we are having a toy fight he gets really protective of the kids too ive had a few nips just for tickling the wee ones!

its funny when we go out for a walk sometimes.. tell him "its time to go" and he goes off and rounds up all the kids! if we are having a toy fight he gets really protective of the kids too ive had a few nips just for tickling the wee ones!

Same, mines doesnt let me even help my wee boy with his homework unless i tell him off for barking at me lol

With mine being a rescue dog as well, im convinced that there was an abusive male in his first household, he gets really worked up if we raise our voices and if one of us is sitting down and the other walks over the dog will stand in between us