SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Years ago i had a black lab and she never got up on the chairs, def not up on the bed, either i've gone soft in my old age or these ALD's just look so cute they get away with murder, they just please themselves where they sleep. You look on their FB page and everyone says the same thing before they get one too, nae way they're getting up on the suite, then once they get them they put up a pic and they're on their bed's. 😂 

Following a wee scare regarding potential sand compaction from ingesting grains stuck to his beloved giant sticks at a soggy Cullen beach last weekend, we popped in past a different beach this evening.

Despite the occasional "f*** you, this stick's mine" wrestle, we made sure that he didn't take any down in order to enjoy a stick-free environment.

Turned out to be not too bad:

PXL_20230327_1739404313.thumb.jpg.fd2b999fea0bf0bba97ae33d3b77a65b.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

Our wee boy has had the shits for the last few days, and is feeling very sorry for himself. Up to the vet today for some firming food and probiotics, so fingers crossed I won't be out walking the streets all night, attempting to pick up liquid shit, for too much longer!

Coady1.jpg

First vet visit for the wee tattie bean pie. Everything good, no probs going in. Bang on the top weight for her, 17kgs.

Such a good wee girl, her recall is amazing. I can walk her along roads off leash now, if a car cones ill tell her to sit and she does immediately. 

Really scored with this little rescue, she is absolutely no bother at all, just a happy, bouncy wee nugget!

20230328_145538.jpg

Gonna need to do the dreaded call to the vets for mine very soon, can tell he's going downhill big time, barely eats anymore (well anything like he used to) and cant make it up and down stairs anymore, he genuinely looks sad and gubbed and its fucking ripping me apart

Wish i could have the last 11 years back with him again, 

7 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Gonna need to do the dreaded call to the vets for mine very soon, can tell he's going downhill big time, barely eats anymore (well anything like he used to) and cant make it up and down stairs anymore, he genuinely looks sad and gubbed and its fucking ripping me apart

Wish i could have the last 11 years back with him again, 

Sorry to hear that mate. You've posted some lovely messages in here with him. Stay strong.

Sorry if this has been answered before but do any of P&Bs dog whisperers know why my dog will routinely ignore the water in his bowl and drink from the small puddles that form in the back garden?

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, btb said:

Sorry if this has been answered before but do any of P&Bs dog whisperers know why my dog will routinely ignore the water in his bowl and drink from the small puddles that form in the back garden?

Thanks!

The mankier the better.

No idea why, it's a dog thing.