SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Saw a dog like this without the neckless yesterday outside a cornershop, straining at the leash and its owner was barely able to control it, It was fucking huge, I near shat myself.

Most-Dangerous-Dogs54.jpg

A couple of my mates have got American Bullys, some have the pocket bullys and others the XL. as far as popularity goes, its the "new frenchie". I know They've been about a while, but slowly becoming the local drug dealers replacement staffy which is a shame, as like staffys, absolutely cracking dogs.

Tight-rope walking training; Bert's latest Wile E. Coyote-type plan to reach the pesky inaccessible rabbits thriving along the opposite side of the Don.

IMG-20230317-WA00062.jpg.9266edbb9a573344dfe161c7758acf6b.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, Rizzo said:

Money well spent on the DNA test for Morse. Note to anyone with dpgs originating from overseas - DNA tests may be a waste of cash.

Screenshot_20230316_182812_Chrome.jpg

That's very conclusively inconclusive! ,😂

41 minutes ago, RH33 said:

That's very conclusively inconclusive! ,😂

Essentially he's 100% dog but that's about all they could tell us. 🤣

The wee add-ons are interesting though I'll give them that. They've even identified that he has hind dew claws.

17 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Saw a dog like this without the neckless yesterday outside a cornershop, straining at the leash and its owner was barely able to control it, It was fucking huge, I near shat myself.

Most-Dangerous-Dogs54.jpg

Incredibly beautiful and ugly in equal measure. 

On 17/03/2023 at 16:23, Rizzo said:

Money well spent on the DNA test for Morse. Note to anyone with dpgs originating from overseas - DNA tests may be a waste of cash.

Screenshot_20230316_182812_Chrome.jpg

If they can specify the country and the village let them keep the money. 

Morse is an absolute honey btw.

Thought my wee doggy was a goner this morning. I had an awful night's sleep last night, my 2 year old had to be up every 2 hours for some reason, so I was sleep walking when I took my dog out to pee. I walked into the lift, hit the 1st floor button and just assumed my dog was behind, hear the doors close and turn around to see the leash sticking through the door with the dog on the other side, the lift was already moving, I pushed the button for the next floor down and the leash cord snaps. Sprinted up the stairs fearing the worst, to be greeted by my dog just sitting as if to say "did you forget something d*ckhead?" 

As you can see, this near death experience has deeply affected her...

Sainto.jpg