SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Millie the tiny terrierist has been going out on 2 hour adventure group walks with our dog trainer the last couple of weeks.

Needless to say, I've been getting videos of her walking to heel, recalling and interacting perfectly with other dogs. <_<

She has been a lot less whiney and demanding recently so hoping that's her starting to settle a bit.

20221127_111621.jpg

Glad to hear that she's settling, she is adorable.

I've had workmen in all week and they've all loved shug. Spark said he had his patterdale/staffie cross in van so said bring her down.

Well that didn't go well......this wee thing proceeded to hand Shug his ass. Not used to other dogs it turns out......poor shugs ego in tatters.

Handy having a dog that's too lazy to bolt out the house when doors are open at moment 🤣

IMG_20221203_115720122.jpg

15 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

"Haw, Stevie, you've made us do this pose on this fallen tree before, you've already posted it on P&B, how aboot some variety if you're going to treat us like show ponies, you big Jock bassa ?"

Well spotted, I've been doing it for so long that there's bound to be some repetition, I might need to get some props😁

3 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Picked up this little lady in Aberdeen yesterday. She had been found stray with another male Collie, probably dumped by a farmer.

She's so gentle and good natured, very timid to start with. Don't think she's been in a house, she was a bit wierd coming in, the stairs confused her a bit and she spooked at a squeaky drawer.  She went absolutely mental when I put the TV on, barking and growling, then sat growling at it for ages after it was off. She's fine with stuff on the fone though, and the noise of the fire popping and cracking, the central heating etc.

She's quite sma small collie, around 2 yrs old they reckon and I think I'll keep the name they gave her, Winnie!

IMG-20221217-WA0011.jpg

We had a collie rescue whom was also thought to have been dumped by a farmer. He was a brilliant dog.

Welcome to the p&b dog thread Winnie!

1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Apparently it's fairly common. Why not just hand them in to a dog home or shelter, the heartless b*****ds.

We lived in a crofting area, Ben would jump the fence and snooze as the sheep grazed around him. Crofter knew he was no threat. He used to chase the crows off during lambing season though so not a totally useless sheep dog!