SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Morse had his scent training class the other day and the plan for these is usually to let Skye stay at home. For whatever reason, she made a fuss at being left so we took her with us to cheer him on from the sidelines.

20220811_140540.jpg

Tomorrow I'll walk my big mate Buster, the world's most handsome dog, for the last time, his folks are relocating to London (which for the life of me I can't understand I lived in London years ago and didn't like it at all, obviously it's their decision and it's due to work commitments but swapping Amsterdam for London will be a massive change for them)

I'm going to miss him big time it's been an absolute pleasure to walk with him, I know that around 2pm tomorrow I'll be sitting on a park bench on the verge of tears - I'm a sentimental fool when it comes to saying goodbye to my regular dogs, I've already put my sunglasses in my backpack to hide my tears, hope it's sunny tomorrow.

Bow wow big boy bow wow 

Dogs eh

IMG_20220818_185327.jpg

Starting to get big now. He l settled in immediately and picked up his toilet and crate training very quick.

Has nailed quite a few commands down too and very confident and social with other dogs and people, they sent us this from the daycare yesterday.

Only b*****d atm is how badly he is teething, sore as f**k when he gets a hold of you [emoji23]

IMG_5902.jpg

6 hours ago, KD1711 said:

Starting to get big now. He l settled in immediately and picked up his toilet and crate training very quick.

Has nailed quite a few commands down too and very confident and social with other dogs and people, they sent us this from the daycare yesterday.

Only b*****d atm is how badly he is teething, sore as f**k when he gets a hold of you emoji23.png

IMG_5902.jpg

That’s a cute phase (unless you’re on the receiving end). Our Renton used to enjoy ripping folks’ socks off as a pup.

My big mate Buster is still in town, the owners work transfer to London happened so quickly that they discovered a few days before departure that his rabies booster wasn't up to date so he's at our dog hotel for a few weeks until he gets the green light, I've been round every day this week to see him.

Also staying at the hotel is my little buddy Max who has been out of action for a while due to a hernia operation he's back to normal and begging for treats like crazy, bloody great seeing them.

Dogs eh 

IMG20220826155354_BURST005.jpg

Hey PnB, I'm Piper! I'm 10 weeks old and my dad says my teeth are sharp as anything!!

Picked this wee one up yesterday! Bundle of energy and bar a few wee accidents seems to be settling in alright. Will no doubt be asking all types of advice going forward!!bd8f185f4be2648023db0ddba2fbb8a8.jpg
Having had a PnB sabbatical for a good few months, I'd thought I would return with an updated picture of Piper. 8 months old, daft as a brush but the most loving pup! Currently on her first season so hormones are all over the place!4d2462fc449f88ad26d94472c4d9eb8a.jpg