SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Here’s a lady that has had a stinkin couple of days, we’re in Blackpool and Mabel has came with us only to be cooped up in the room with the fan on, only getting to see the light of day to go for a pee. 

Black Lab coming 2 in October, cries when not physically touching one of us. She also leans on sofas in a very “yer da” fashion 

37685E20-B43B-430F-8FCD-A9EB09D2D98A.jpeg

3 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Makes me wonder how the dogs in Kabul manage.

32D124E9-728B-4759-B01A-BDA695ED1939.jpeg

My Facebook feed is full of posts claiming that anyone taking their dogs out in the "scorching" 21°C heat should be fined and have their dogs taken off them.

9 hours ago, Rizzo said:

My Facebook feed is full of posts claiming that anyone taking their dogs out in the "scorching" 21°C heat should be fined and have their dogs taken off them

I don't do tiktok but I do like looking through it at dog related videos........ So the wee fella said to me "dad I want you to make a tiktok, just 1" so I made it, nothing mentalk, just the dug lying on the floor after coming back in from down the park (20 mins at 7am yesterday morning, which I set my alarm to do on my day off just so she could get exercise or she's a p***k all day!) all of a sudden there's comments appearing from folk saying I shouldn't own a dog and it's cruelty etc 😂😂😂, dog walkers saying I should go for a walk with no shoes and a fur coat on 😂😂😂😂😂.

Absolute lunatics out there.

14 hours ago, Derry Pele said:

Here’s a lady that has had a stinkin couple of days, we’re in Blackpool and Mabel has came with us only to be cooped up in the room with the fan on, only getting to see the light of day to go for a pee. 

Black Lab coming 2 in October, cries when not physically touching one of us. She also leans on sofas in a very “yer da” fashion 

37685E20-B43B-430F-8FCD-A9EB09D2D98A.jpeg

If you are in Blackpool I highly recommend you visit Notariannis Ice Cream, just by the McDonalds on the main drag, you won't regret it!

On 19/07/2022 at 23:06, Rizzo said:

My Facebook feed is full of posts claiming that anyone taking their dogs out in the "scorching" 21°C heat should be fined and have their dogs taken off them.

Renton would have owners shot for exposing their dogs to anything below 21 degrees C.

Probably the cutest photo we got when we were away. Booked a boat trip and managed to coax Morse on board only for him to have a minor melt-down when we got out the bay and the engines went full throttle.

Skye was a really good older sibling, went and gave him a cuddle and he settled right down.

20220726_113130.jpg

Jasmine turned 16 today, which puts her way past the average lifespan for her breed. Considering the rotten start to life she was dealt, I'm happy to see her still trucking along.

To celebrate, we took her to the vet.

Jasmine.jpg

7 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Jasmine turned 16 today, which puts her way past the average lifespan for her breed. Considering the rotten start to life she was dealt, I'm happy to see her still trucking along.

To celebrate, we took her to the vet.

Jasmine.jpg

Wow, what a Grand Dame she is! Love her long coat.  Nothing better than giving a dog a good life after a rough start, too. 

Another few of our two on their holidays.

Went to Iona for the day and the pair of them had a good sniff around the beach. We even came across a wee cave and met another wee dog that looked a lot like Jake.

FB_IMG_1659608180964.jpg

FB_IMG_1659608141620.jpg

FB_IMG_1659608134971.jpg

FB_IMG_1659608105595.jpg

FB_IMG_1659608094161.jpg

FB_IMG_1659608083656.jpg

FB_IMG_1659608059244.jpg