SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

He's feeling a bit left out since the baby came along, I think, but still tries to defend the child every time a nappy change happens.

20220424_122930.thumb.jpg.4712789f0e0093212099d64af740243e.jpg

58 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's feeling a bit left out since the baby came along, I think, but still tries to defend the child every time a nappy change happens.

20220424_122930.thumb.jpg.4712789f0e0093212099d64af740243e.jpg

Cracking looking dog. Congratulations on the kid, too!

7 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

great-dane-hug.gif.384a1e7682b2d72ad62d3c0155045544.gif Just wait a few weeks...........................

I know, I heard Great Danes never stop being lap dogs. Pray for my hips!

With her size, it's easy to forget that she is still a puppy, her first time she will be able to go for a walk is tomorrow. The Rotty wasn't this big as a pup.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I know, I heard Great Danes never stop being lap dogs. Pray for my hips!

With her size, it's easy to forget that she is still a puppy, her first time she will be able to go for a walk is tomorrow. The Rotty wasn't this big as a pup.

Great Dane x Bull Mastiff isn't she ? She is going to be some size when fully grown.

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Great Dane x Bull Mastiff isn't she ? She is going to be some size when fully grown.

Yeah, they are sometimes known as Daniff's. But I'm not a fan of the mixed names that folk give to mixed breeds.

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah, they are sometimes known as Daniff's. But I'm not a fan of the mixed names that folk give to mixed breeds.

You and me both. Our two, apparently, are a Spanador (Cocker x Lab) and a Labradoodle (Lab x Poodle). Not to me they're not - acouple of mutts and none the worse for it.