SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Our two went on a walk around the Carron reservoir today. Morse even got to trail his lead for three seperate 5min sessions. FB_IMG_1636908154548.thumb.jpg.79e06a73a9c384b8fa31c5d06cbfc477.jpg

"Gtf! That's clearly just a giant bath!"FB_IMG_1636908133259.thumb.jpg.18fc92100566f4abd30ea4bc1f80e05d.jpg

Actually walked really nicely after having 15mins of running about like a fud.

FB_IMG_1636908106002.thumb.jpg.a11f08b4c4c3700b51236b1eae194b40.jpg

My Shep pup completed a 5 obstacle agility course today.  It wasn’t what you would call a competition standard round.

First couple of attempts she sacked it halfway through and ran off to play with the other dogs that were waiting their go.

3rd go she rounded the last jump, looked at all the other dogs then got her focus back to jump the last fence back towards me and complete the round.

Proud doesn’t begin to describe it *

* She wouldn’t sit at the start line, had to be held by the instructor.

Myself and Mrs. B had to tag team her through the round to give her a target to aim for.

She decided not to go through the tunnel but to turn round half way and go back out the way she came in.  Mrs. B blocking her getting out that way and me calling her from the far end eventually did the trick.

She took down 2 of the fences

All the other dog owners gave her a big cheer.

It was comedy gold.

On 12/11/2021 at 08:42, deej said:

Ours just turned one, so time to move on from his puppy food - hes a springer spaniel, anyone got any recommendations of brand to use or avoid? 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a540a923d28c571d7c53c43060331b77.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.371818966761e9f51ba683f961b7e01f.png

There’s a big cohort of owners that are almost evangelical about a raw food diet. We tried to continue with it when we got our latest but, with only one in the house, it just wasn’t practical. If you’re a breeder feeding kennels’ worth of dogs I can see how it absolutely makes sense. 

We’ve been on Royal Canin for years, healthy glossy coat, no stinky breath and solid toiletting

It’s your dog and his sole source of nutrition so I don’t think the cheap shite like Bakers quite cuts it but each to their own. Everything has its price for a reason. Buy the best you can afford I’d say.