SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

On 12/09/2021 at 17:39, Sonsrock said:

Our Millie 

My daughters wee mutt. 

Dog developed a limp and we took her to the vet after being very sick last Saturday. Tests done over the weekend, turns out the wee mutt was riddled with cancer. Put to sleep on Monday, only 4yo.

We have another older dog but the house is so quiet, she was a wee dog but a big character 

Incredible how much they become part of the family.

7149351E-1969-45A0-9980-0A6B47119DEE.jpeg

For those of you who remember our Millie’s story, we’re picking up this wee beastie on Saturday. Meet Maeve, too soon? Who knows?

CCC6767C-EC59-472D-9247-67195AEB052B.jpeg

5 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

My wee mate Aslak passed away suddenly yesterday, I don't know the full details I'm about to go visit his owners, I'm absolutely devastated.

Rest easy you awesome crazy little guy 🐾😘

PhotoGrid_Plus_1633857970505.jpg

Devasting news, he looked like a lovely wee guy, noticed him in a few of your pics before as my cousin had a couple of English Bulls called Chaos and Chester, great solid wee dugs! You'll be gutted as well mate, chin up ,👍♥️

15 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Devasting news, he looked like a lovely wee guy, noticed him in a few of your pics before as my cousin had a couple of English Bulls called Chaos and Chester, great solid wee dugs! You'll be gutted as well mate, chin up ,👍♥️

Cheers mate, he was a brilliant dog always so happy, can't believe he's away.