SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Every soft toy we usually buy is ripped to shreds in seconds, but not a dinosaur we bought last weekend.

Instead he just sort of nibbles it and licks it as if he's grooming it, and it has to be close before he can sleep.

Weird little guy.

20210916_214842.thumb.jpg.3a384c3a98ab4f1759cf203a5523e159.jpg

Been doing some work at a neighbour’s house for a couple of days and Renton insists on getting in the van and sitting there all day. It’s like he needs to feel important. “You paint that I’ll guard the van”.
When I mow the lawn, my dog runs around chasing flies away.

I think He wants to be seen to do his bit

Considering he's supposed to be the elder statesman round these parts, it's surprising the boy has just turned two today. Extra long wander through the woods and the promise of his own roast dinner later have not succeeded in getting him in the celebratory mood.20210926_152343.thumb.jpg.aae9de2c960d1fc02b7403d4a2ecf90c.jpg

16 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Another day in doggy paradise

PhotoGrid_Plus_1632829693004.jpg

The more photos you post of the gang having an absolutely top time of it, and knowing you're there with them and getting fucking paid for it, the more jealous I get. You lucky, lucky, bástard.

I assume the wee pug is the ringleader? S/he has the look of a chaos-initiator..

4 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

The more photos you post of the gang having an absolutely top time of it, and knowing you're there with them and getting fucking paid for it, the more jealous I get. You lucky, lucky, bástard.

I assume the wee pug is the ringleader? S/he has the look of a chaos-initiator..

I am indeed a lucky b*****d, if it's any consolation I got soaked to the skin today.

He's a little character, he walks with a bouncy swagger and is totally obsessed with treats, best part is he always brings a smile to strangers faces just by the way he bounces along.

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Has the top left dug just pished on Buddha?

Haha no but he farted in his general direction.