SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Judged Cutest Pup at the local Village Fair. Had a wee kip behind the hand made candle stall, then saw off the challenges from Waggiest Tail, Handsome Boy, Prettiest Bitch*, and the rest to scoop Best In Show. She's only just been allowed or after her jabs, so I hope she's not expecting this attention every week.

*Not the most PC part of the world round here..20210912_171557.jpg.513d0050046ad7225a85c9f3cd72c4c9.jpg

Our Millie 

My daughters wee mutt. 

Dog developed a limp and we took her to the vet after being very sick last Saturday. Tests done over the weekend, turns out the wee mutt was riddled with cancer. Put to sleep on Monday, only 4yo.

We have another older dog but the house is so quiet, she was a wee dog but a big character 

Incredible how much they become part of the family.

7149351E-1969-45A0-9980-0A6B47119DEE.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Sonsrock said:

Our Millie 

My daughters wee mutt. 

Dog developed a limp and we took her to the vet after being very sick last Saturday. Tests done over the weekend, turns out the wee mutt was riddled with cancer. Put to sleep on Monday, only 4yo.

We have another older dog but the house is so quiet, she was a wee dog but a big character 

Oh that's so sad.

Identical thing happened to my Rox 2 weeks ago. Such a young lovely looking dog, thoughts to your family.

1 hour ago, Sonsrock said:

Our Millie 

My daughters wee mutt. 

It seems to be a really bad time to be a P&B dug owner just now.

Poor mite, 4yo is hardly any age at all and to lose her so quickly after the initial diagnosis must have been an awful shock. :bairn

Try to cheer everyone up by getting a cute photo of your dogs big brown eyes staring straight at the camera.

Forgot your dog is a moron/spiteful genius.

20210912_194148.thumb.jpg.2e2ac03ca24077117a33dfb5d2ea9487.jpg

2 hours ago, Sonsrock said:

Our Millie 

My daughters wee mutt. 

I feel your pain pal. Horrendous thing and you miss all the wee things like the sounds of them pottering about. Hope the family are okay.

6 hours ago, Sonsrock said:

Our Millie 

My daughters wee mutt. 

So sorry for your loss. Thats heartbreaking. 

I feel so lucky we caught our Archies cancer when we did and hes still here, one leg down but still fighting. I honestly can't imagine how hard your situation is.

Hope you and family are doing ok.

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Try to cheer everyone up by getting a cute photo of your dogs big brown eyes staring straight at the camera.

Forgot your dog is a moron/spiteful genius.

20210912_194148.thumb.jpg.2e2ac03ca24077117a33dfb5d2ea9487.jpg

Morse is happy to pose for the camera with his puppy eyes on show when there seems to be a bit of pakora going spare.

20210910_214930.jpg

16 hours ago, Sonsrock said:

RIP wee Millie. Sorry for your loss.

18 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

I got gifted that for work and keep forgetting to take it in so stuff tends to get piled on top of it.

Its been on the arm of my sofa for about 2 months. 

That’s ok thought you worked in a pretentious restaurant  and served all your meals like that in the house  . 

136DA47F-582F-495F-9310-1F3F4EB4BAEE.jpeg

Edited by Arthur daley

20 hours ago, Sonsrock said:

Our Millie 

My daughters wee mutt. 

So sorry for your loss mate.

Rest easy Millie.