SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

2 hours ago, the snudge said:

She's 19 and coming to the end of her life. I'm just feeding her whatever the f**k she likes. She's in reasonable health aswell.  Auld bugger still chased a cat the other day. Mongrels just keep going.

She was a stray in Majorca as a pup. She belonged to my good ladies uncle, he died and she got shipped over at aged 2 and lived with my Mrs ever since. Don't even notice she's here most of the time. Just potters about doing her own thing. 

IMG-20210721-WA0000.jpg

She's a beauty, love old mutts.

These signs are up now all over my local park, made sure I kept our wee dog on a short leash this morning.  Does it stop the usual arseholes treating the park as one big off leash park? Of course not, I can't wait to move! 

Coyote.jpg

6 hours ago, the snudge said:

She's 19 and coming to the end of her life. I'm just feeding her whatever the f**k she likes. She's in reasonable health aswell.  Auld bugger still chased a cat the other day. Mongrels just keep going.

She was a stray in Majorca as a pup. She belonged to my good ladies uncle, he died and she got shipped over at aged 2 and lived with my Mrs ever since. Don't even notice she's here most of the time. Just potters about doing her own thing. 

IMG-20210721-WA0000.jpg

She looks smashing for her age. Even for a mongrel, 19 is really good for a not so wee dug. 

Vet visit this morning for Skye. She's been coughing a fair bit in the past week and because the vet we seen in May for her boosters diagnosed a heart murmer my mind went automatically to heart failure.

Vet we seen today thinks she has kennel cough so she's on anti-inflammatories and will be getting a heart scan in a couple of weeks just to make sure all is well.

She did say that Skye definately has a sore throat and will cough if her neck is touched which isn't really like the coughing that results from heart issues so hopefully that's all it is.

20210716_103007.jpg

13 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Vet visit this morning for Skye. She's been coughing a fair bit in the past week and because the vet we seen in May for her boosters diagnosed a heart murmer my mind went automatically to heart failure.

Vet we seen today thinks she has kennel cough so she's on anti-inflammatories and will be getting a heart scan in a couple of weeks just to make sure all is well.

She did say that Skye definately has a sore throat and will cough if her neck is touched which isn't really like the coughing that results from heart issues so hopefully that's all it is.

20210716_103007.jpg

Covid?!

Had a good week since his second dose. We went out to his favourite park yesterday for the first time since he had his leg off and he was over the moon. Was brilliant to see. Hot, sore and tired this morning though, poor guy 🤣 

His hair is growing back well too which is a bonus.

20210725_073337.thumb.jpg.94505100e53714c7e7473fecfa02a2c7.jpg