SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

32 minutes ago, Empty It said:

That's taking fancy hats to a whole new level.

Tbf he gets referred to as "butt-head" quite a lot in our house so it seems like an apt nickname.

Our trainer had encouraged us to play with him if he did well in training as he seems to be more driven to play rather than getting food. In this photo he had gotten a bit rowdy and stuck his head between hubbys legs. He instantly regretted it as you can see.

Edited by Rizzo

Rumours in the office that we will be participating in "Bring your dog to work day" in a few weeks. I for one am looking forward to Clara having a good old slash and bellowing at any other dog within a metre in work.

Tbf he gets referred to as "butt-head" quite a lot in our house so it seems like an apt nickname.
Our trainer had encouraged us to play with him if he did well in training as he seems to be more driven to play rather than getting food. In this photo he had gotten a bit rowdy and stuck his head between hubbys legs. He instantly regretted it as you can see.
Surely "Sir Butt-head" with a crown like that.

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Rumours in the office that we will be participating in "Bring your dog to work day" in a few weeks. I for one am looking forward to Clara having a good old slash and bellowing at any other dog within a metre in work.

She sound like a few of my colleagues!

Just found this thread - lovely stuff.  Here's Fern, our border collie, having a good time on Islay recently.

IMGP2070.thumb.JPG.ffe29417fb0f1a0a5b32e396d0c13b56.JPG
Welcome to you both. She's a fine looking beast.
Meanwhile, Casper can't be arsed today. He's apparently overdone the mad running around, so the vet has banned off-lead lunacy until he's had a good check over. Possible skeletal issues, or muscular issues, apparently. Sound like expensive words for "we don't really know", to be honest, but we'll see..20210606_151120.jpeg

20210606_204259.thumb.jpg.dcb1df9c90f58797906d2dbc55ee55e0.jpg

Curled up with his ladybird pillow after a day full of walks. 

I know he's knackered as he's never once picked up his squeaky ball and thrown it at my face to try and get a game of fetch started.

My wee German Shepherd pup has now been with us for 5 days.  My Lab has given in.  He had a full on zoomie then had a romp round the garden with her today.  Over the moon about it.  Great to watch this tiny wee pup having a play square go with a big male lab.  I’ll try and get some pictures tomorrow.

8 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

What's the latest on Archie? We're due an update Grolschy.........

f**k sake @mishtergrolsch, apologies @Florentine_Pogen and thank you for your concern!

Hes adapting to his tripoddery very well. After a week of us all coming to terms with what he's had to go through we're starting to see him progress and his mood has improved these last two days. 

We've got him off the majority of painkillers now and he's getting stitches out on Friday next week and he's more like his happy self.

Then its back to the scary reality of things with regards to Chemo the following Monday. 

Eta who's a sleepy boi?

20210513_201828.thumb.jpg.b7032de24fe91626cf0ea172ae809b76.jpg

Edited by mishtergrolsch