SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Before and after my wife gave Saint a much needed haircut, considering it's minus 20 outside it's maybe not the best time for a crew cut but we had mats that needed cut out, can't wait for the professional groomers to open again, sorry for the poor quality screenshots but the originals are too big for P&B

Haircut 1.jpg

Haircut 2.jpg

8 hours ago, Rizzo said:

I caved and bought a couple of doughnut dog beds for our bedroom. Skye's loving hers. Morse's fucking giant giraffe legs don't seem to fit in his.

20210216_131049.jpg

20210212_095556.jpg

Part dog part giraffe 

13 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Remember that new sofa the boy wasn't going to be slows on? Turns out it's actually a throne...20210225_201054.jpeg

Same. Brand new corner sofa he wasn't meant to get on. Put him in his bed at night so he would sleep there, you come downstairs and he's still there, great stuff.

We set up a webcam in the living room when he first came just incase something went wrong, keep forgetting it there's, but checked one night when I thought I heard him moving about...

Screenshot_20210227-073843_IPC360.thumb.jpg.025693df72b31c7174723928d9b7b78a.jpg

Crafty wee shite makes a wee den for himself in one of the corners the moment you left the room 😂 now just leave him too it tbh, looks too comfy to deny him it.

I'm really wanting a dug. This is the longest period in my life I've not had one. Always had spaniels. The way we work now (even outwith a pandemic) means there's always someone in the house.  I'm wanting a cockapoo or a border terrier. Where do you even start looking? How can you tell reputable breeders from the rogues?