SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Snow/Mud walk yesterday.

Daisy had been having honking breath over a couple months, took her to the vet and they confirmed she had a fairly serious infection. 13 teeth out, and now on wet food. Well meant to be wet food, left a pizza cooling last night and she managed to get it off the counter before scoffing the lot.

DSC00175.JPG

DSC00176.JPG

On 01/02/2021 at 10:55, Brummie Clyde said:

Does anything set your dogs off howling?

With my dog, the house phone (that rings about once a week), or ice cream vans have him howling away like a wolf.

Our last dog used to sit outside whilst the old neighbour used to play his guitar, he would howl such a mournful sad song along with him.

My dog doesn’t normally like the cold but loves snow. Worry Renton is going to give himself a heart attack as he chases snowballs at top speed until he’s ready to drop. Throw a snowball as far as you can in one direction and he chases it. I then make another snowball and throw it in the other direction, by which time he has already turned round and running full pelt to chase it. It’s a bit like that bleep test thing footballers do in preseason. 

Our new dog doesn't hate the snow but doesn't love it. 

It is snowy days that I miss my boy a lot as he adored the snow and would run himself into the ground playing in and with it. 

He is still my phone background after many years now.  

IMG-20180228-WA0002.jpg

Edited by Spring Onion

9 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

My dog doesn’t normally like the cold but loves snow. Worry Renton is going to give himself a heart attack as he chases snowballs at top speed until he’s ready to drop. Throw a snowball as far as you can in one direction and he chases it. I then make another snowball and throw it in the other direction, by which time he has already turned round and running full pelt to chase it. It’s a bit like that bleep test thing footballers do in preseason. 

I'm sure Renton will be fine, more worried about you dislocating a shoulder or some other clumsy snow related mishap😁

1 hour ago, stevieKTID said:

I'm sure Renton will be fine, more worried about you dislocating a shoulder or some other clumsy snow related mishap😁

He has a habit of chasing sledges and always worry he’s going to break a leg. I’m officially too old for sledging now. Wrenched my shoulder out years ago during some off-piste/on-piss sledging and never quite got the power back in my jab. 

16 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

He has a habit of chasing sledges and always worry he’s going to break a leg. I’m officially too old for sledging now. Wrenched my shoulder out years ago during some off-piste/on-piss sledging and never quite got the power back in my jab. 

Was a collie loving sledging at our first location this morning!