SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

On 19/12/2020 at 09:59, J_Stewart said:

Got Rosie the dog a new jacket yesterday

IMG_6850.jpg
IMG_6852.jpg

She’s not sure about it emoji23.png

Genuine question, does she really need  it? My mate has bred both springer and cocker spaniels. He said that they, like most dogs,. they did not need coats even in the coldest weather.

Genuine question, does she really need  it? My mate has bred both springer and cocker spaniels. He said that they, like most dogs,. they did not need coats even in the coldest weather.

Whether they need it for maintains warmth I don’t really know, I do 100% know that it keeps they dry and considerably less dirty, especially with the amount of running she does in muddy parks / woods, so from that perspective alone it’s much needed. Seems to be getting more and more used to it being on, has no problem once it is on.

You up north?

We weren’t sadly, no. Was just at the in-laws along the road. Had considered it, but too much hassle with me working Christmas Eve and the restrictions coming in from Boxing Day. Were you up?

Rosie the dog had a very enjoyable Christmas, and hopes you all did too.

488e018f-3ecf-4824-94a4-66e08ce26313.jpg

14A40ED3-B021-4932-9CE4-0716DD1F6E5D.jpg

IMG_7030.jpg

IMG_7035.jpg

34638c79-ed8e-4e61-b0ae-0b9501d22ff2.jpg

3 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Whether they need it for maintains warmth I don’t really know, I do 100% know that it keeps they dry and considerably less dirty, especially with the amount of running she does in muddy parks / woods, so from that perspective alone it’s much needed. Seems to be getting more and more used to it being on, has no problem once it is on.

We weren’t sadly, no. Was just at the in-laws along the road. Had considered it, but too much hassle with me working Christmas Eve and the restrictions coming in from Boxing Day. Were you up?

Rosie the dog had a very enjoyable Christmas, and hopes you all did too.

488e018f-3ecf-4824-94a4-66e08ce26313.jpg

14A40ED3-B021-4932-9CE4-0716DD1F6E5D.jpg

IMG_7030.jpg

IMG_7035.jpg

34638c79-ed8e-4e61-b0ae-0b9501d22ff2.jpg

No, with the restrictions no point so sadly didn’t see Bronson!

8 hours ago, the aggressive beggar said:

Just as I thought I got through 2020 unscathed, it kept the biggest kick in the baws for today.  Took Otis to the vet today, looks like a hip replacement is on the cards.  Been looking at he cost for this online compared to our insurance.  X-Rays booked for next week and I'm shiteing it.  

Hope it works out not too bad for Otis and not too painful for your bank account.

Renton was in the bad books yesterday. He found the frozen remains of what looked like a seagull or chicken that a fox had snacked on. He just glazed over, refused to come back and spent about half an hour prancing about, munching on the entire frozen carcass, bone, feathers and all, like it was an ice lolly. Not a bit of it was left. 

I dont know how to post pictures here but I got a belter before. I've got a blind black labrador and his eyes look like Storm from the X Men, I got a snap earlier of him in the snow looking like he was orchestrating everything.