SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

"Fucking hell, has Rosie the dog impaled herself on that massive stick?" you may be asking yourself.

24a59c2e-6e0c-4aa1-85c5-af8f57106463.jpg

No, she’s somehow managed to get it stuck in her collar, because she’s a complete moron. All internal organs are in working condition.

3d978a48-26af-4ebb-a7ea-49aadaa802d0.jpg

Edited by J_Stewart

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

:lol: brilliant.

(Slightly worried that might be a primary school in the background of the first photo, what was that person upto?!) 

I have no idea what they were up to (too busy laughing at idiot dog to notice) but can thankfully confirm it's not a school, just a street of houses. Still looks creepy af, mind you 😂

Edited by J_Stewart

That time of year again where Rosie the dog attempts to defend her “hide and seek world title”.

F0CEDB38-E936-4FF6-AF0F-4608B491976E.thumb.jpg.032d62c872ce675c34b22a6f09055d44.jpg

Needs more practice tbh.

The training is paying off. Incremental improvements are being made.

IMG_5876.jpg

Confident it’ll be another year as champ for Rosie the dog.

20201101_152231.thumb.jpg.b9ecdc84d1551f71bf627c464e715a1f.jpg

New corner sofa has me sitting sideways on it with my feet up. Dog has decided between my knees is a perfect spot to rest his wee head.

Proper evils if you dare move when he's in this position.

35 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

My wee chihuahua goes in for an op today... I’m beyond worried. Last time our other boxer went for an op she never came home! I can’t handle it..... worst thing about pets ☹️☹️

Normally our vet does ops in the morning with the afternoon given over to recovery time so no news by 1pm is usually good news. Hopefully same applies!

Edited by Rizzo