SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Got my old lurcher put to sleep last night. He hadn't been well for about a year. Devastated doesn't even begin to describe it. I didn't greet this much when my granny passed ffs.

Must. Not. Go. To. The. Shelter.

For a few months anyway.

38 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Got my old lurcher put to sleep last night. He hadn't been well for about a year. Devastated doesn't even begin to describe it. I didn't greet this much when my granny passed ffs.

For a few months anyway.

Oh just go for it! You’d be helping out a dog.

Sorry about the sad news. Sure he has been a terrific pet and companion over the years for you.

8 hours ago, placidcasual said:

For a few months anyway.

Sorry to hear about your poor lad. Seems to be a bad year for P&B dugs.:(

22 hours ago, placidcasual said:

For a few months anyway.

Sorry to hear that.

It's a sore one.

When our last Grey passed on we held off......for a whole 2 weeks, we just had to fill the empty space.

Managed to photograph Morse getting a solid telt from Skye earlier tonight. She is an incredibly placid dog and puts up with him being an absolute fud at times, but occasionally he just gets right on her tits and winds up getting chased. :lol: 

IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_20200808_160428.thumb.jpg.36f2cbd13e25873754ebf1647dd7372e.jpg

This fucking lunatic, in this heat, chases fleas around the place for 10 minutes solid then gets a new bowl of water, gubs most of that then sits staring at me for 10 minutes like this. 

Then goes back to the flea chasing. 

Today i had a very freaky experience, i was in vondel park with 3 dogs, we're taking it easy as its crazy hot here, my little buddy Max stops to take a drink from the pond, I'm watching him very closely as he's a bit clumsy and has almost fallen in on previous occasions, a Pike pops up and bites him on the ear, cut him wide open and there was blood everywhere, it freaked me out, straight to the vet and they patched him up, the vet said that was a first in her 35 years in the job, mental. 

IMG_20200812_124759.jpg

IMG-20200812-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20200812-WA0005.jpg

13 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Today i had a very freaky experience, i was in vondel park with 3 dogs, we're taking it easy as its crazy hot here, my little buddy Max stops to take a drink from the pond, I'm watching him very closely as he's a bit clumsy and has almost fallen in on previous occasions, a Pike pops up and bites him on the ear, cut him wide open and there was blood everywhere, it freaked me out, straight to the vet and they patched him up, the vet said that was a first in her 35 years in the job, mental. 

IMG_20200812_124759.jpg

IMG-20200812-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20200812-WA0005.jpg

Pike Tyson IMO.

IMG_20200812_124759.thumb.jpg.4095a01ec02c16661316500b2833d81b.jpg
IMG-20200812-WA0004.thumb.jpg.3b3a2aa4f0d50cb2da97a01bc0176025.jpg
IMG-20200812-WA0005.thumb.jpg.4ad71d973780e34e99be3a8bb2ca72f8.jpg
That first picture is utterly heartbreaking until you see the one below it looking happy as Larry.

7 minutes ago, Empty It said:
57 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:
IMG_20200812_124759.thumb.jpg.4095a01ec02c16661316500b2833d81b.jpg
IMG-20200812-WA0004.thumb.jpg.3b3a2aa4f0d50cb2da97a01bc0176025.jpg
IMG-20200812-WA0005.thumb.jpg.4ad71d973780e34e99be3a8bb2ca72f8.jpg

That first picture is utterly heartbreaking until you see the one below it looking happy as Larry.

He was totally fine and was begging for treats within minutes of it happening, he totally suits his name of Maximus, it freaked me out i can still see that mouth emerge from the deep. 

He was totally fine and was begging for treats within minutes of it happening, he totally suits his name of Maximus, it freaked me out i can still see that mouth emerge from the deep. 
Can imagine, its terrifying when anything happens to the wee legends even when they appear to just brush it off.

Out in the Carron Valley today and Skye ran off and led his wee cracker back to us.

Walked her back to the car park where we found her owners. There'd been muskets firing at a nearby history show and she'd bolted from the top of the Meikle bin but had only been missing for a few hours luckily.

20200816_174307.jpg

Edited by Rizzo