SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

On 22/05/2020 at 20:55, WhiteRoseKillie said:

We'll, that's the nuts gone. Poor lad has to wear that blue doughnut for a fortnight, as well.20200522_205338.jpeg

Renton has one of those collars but it was no use post-nuts off. His nose is so long he could still reach the scar without any bother. 

Hope he's getting on okay. I'm glad we got Renton done as a wee dog attacked him the other day. The old Renton would have battered it but the new version had no more than a little nip back and just walked away from trouble. 

On 22/05/2020 at 20:55, WhiteRoseKillie said:

We'll, that's the nuts gone. Poor lad has to wear that blue doughnut for a fortnight, as well.20200522_205338.jpeg

Poor guy, he does look defeated in that photo.

On the plus side he looks to have lost a bit of weight, maybe a couple of stones lighter. 

On 26/05/2020 at 12:55, Rizzo said:

Skye has completely taken over the big bed we bought for new pup.

20200525_181316.thumb.jpg.0cd4693e40e6d276a7d7fbed2ec58e88.jpg

When asked to explain her behaviour Skye revealed that she did not regret her actions and that she felt that she acted reasonably and with all due care for herself. She did however, say that she was sorry if people felt that she behaved inappropriately. 

Sounds like Cummings but looks more like Jacob Rees Mogg slouching to say I don't really give a f**k despite what you think 😆

On 22/05/2020 at 17:11, Torpar said:

Took the dogs out in the rain the other day, passing women asked me if they were boys or girls.... I mean I know it's 2020 but come on to f**k!

Monday was a holiday here, Victoria Day, so plenty of fireworks going off over the weekend (these plastic Yanks love their fireworks and made up holidays) The dogs have never been bothered in the slightest by fireworks, but every late October/November I see people back home complaining about fireworks upsetting their dogs. Anyone else's dog not bothered by fireworks or are all British dogs just soft??

Rain jackits.jpg

Renton is not bothered by fireworks and he has a pink coat. 

A swift 10k this evening, both running their hearts out. Do wonder how far they could actually go in a day, really looking forward to being able to take them up into the hills once this current situation is all over. 

Off to the beach tomorrow for the first time, will report the findings back. 

IMG_20200527_195711.jpg

A swift 10k this evening, both running their hearts out. Do wonder how far they could actually go in a day, really looking forward to being able to take them up into the hills once this current situation is all over. 
Off to the beach tomorrow for the first time, will report the findings back. 
IMG_20200527_195711.thumb.jpg.dc0955d48e0ff9f20312ff1b83e060a0.jpg

Absolutely beautiful dogs!!! Are they siblings?

Dog has, sort of, taught himself fetch.

His latest trick is waiting until I get home from work and sitting down, getting a ball and chucking it onto me, and then failing to get it despite me making no effort to hinder him.

20200528_172133.thumb.jpg.e68d024710fa3df0c196b6dbb5fbf313.jpg

He can do this for ages before he finally stops and stares at me to throw it.

On 27/05/2020 at 22:40, johnny the jambo said:

Absolutely beautiful dogs!!! Are they siblings?

Yeah, two sisters. Believe they were tested for dwarfism as they are tiny in comparison to other beagles. 

Neither really enjoyed the sea, the water aspect was fine, but the sound of the waves seemed to spook them both. 

Little stroll with Bruce (Megs son) today along the canal. Perfect chance to create our own Still Game scene
FB_IMG_1590768190270.thumb.jpg.e5ee9b4b9670195a67e639cc414fcad8.jpg
BmulxOpIIAAgvMH.jpg.5ef719ab01a40dd3645982551a70cdeb.jpg
Snapchat-847683010.thumb.jpg.50f33cec3843524942b6efe0650c8aa4.jpg
Reminds me of Red Dwarf and Cat talking about stick throwing.

"You ever see a cat fetch a stick? 'You threw the stick, you fetch it.
You wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?' ".