SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

6 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

Flash the Whippit. By far the laziest dog I have ever owned. This is what he does 23 hours of every day. Fastest dog in the neighbourhood and ive barely seen him jog let alone run. IMG_20200206_195905866.jpeg

It’s incredible how much they sleep. 

On 19/04/2020 at 11:54, J_Stewart said:

Took Rosie the dog to the golf course next to us this morning. Was glorious, but gutting I couldn’t swing a club on it:

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

Had to explain to Renton that Rosie probably doesn’t live behind this door and that it just a coincidence..

91B684B1-083D-4992-AF19-5759369E10F9.jpeg

On 20/04/2020 at 17:47, LondonHMFC said:

Found after becoming single that living on my own was incredibly bloody lonely.

So picked up a couple of new pals before the 'lockdown'. 

Bat shit mental, but good to have them about the place. 

IMG_20200420_171240.jpg

You are a Lucky b*****d!

On 20/04/2020 at 17:47, LondonHMFC said:

Found after becoming single that living on my own was incredibly bloody lonely.

So picked up a couple of new pals before the 'lockdown'. 

Bat shit mental, but good to have them about the place. 

IMG_20200420_171240.jpg

That, chief, second only to getting the bint papped, is the best move you’ll ever make. They’ll be total c***s mind, right up up until they work out how life works in the new LHMFC rules. And that might take a wee while...

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

That, chief, second only to getting the bint papped, is the best move you’ll ever make. They’ll be total c***s mind, right up up until they work out how life works in the new LHMFC rules. And that might take a wee while...

Yes, we had our first pishing of the carpet incident last night. Really odd as we had gone for a walk, and they both went, but evidently not enough. 

Also, this one has no concept of space. Walked into the living room the other day, and my coffee table had moved. Couldn't work it out. However recently started to notice that she will go under the table, but not duck down. So the table essentially just rides on her back (oo er). 

IMG_20200421_152924.jpg

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

Yes, we had our first pishing of the carpet incident last night. Really odd as we had gone for a walk, and they both went, but evidently not enough. 

Also, this one has no concept of space. Walked into the living room the other day, and my coffee table had moved. Couldn't work it out. However recently started to notice that she will go under the table, but not duck down. So the table essentially just rides on her back (oo er). 

IMG_20200421_152924.jpg

Biological washing powder my friend.  If it smells of pish, they’ll pish where it smells of pish. (Dunno who was the first to go there right enough....)

15 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

whilst Daisy is happy to roll about in Deer shite. 

Woke up a couple hours ago to her scratching like mad, just relentless. Eventually able to pin her down, and found a massive tick in her neck. Driving her mental. Unable to remove with tweezers, so going to the vets at 8 to get one of their removers. If anyone has any other advice, be greatly appreciated. 

Luckily she seems to have tired herself out, and is currently in the land of nod. 

IMG_20200426_055552.jpg

You're probably doing the right thing by getting a proper tick remover.
A lot of people use vaseline or try to burn them and all it does is make the tick spew into the dog.
I've accidentally left tick heads in my dog before but they have been fine as long as itd kept clean so dont worry too much if it doesnt totally come out.

Woke up a couple hours ago to her scratching like mad, just relentless. Eventually able to pin her down, and found a massive tick in her neck. Driving her mental. Unable to remove with tweezers, so going to the vets at 8 to get one of their removers. If anyone has any other advice, be greatly appreciated. 

Luckily she seems to have tired herself out, and is currently in the land of nod. 

IMG_20200426_055552.thumb.jpg.9a39c25a7c9762897989618872820ccb.jpg

Too late now but for future reference I suppose: My Mrs found a tick on our dog a few years ago and read that the best way of getting rid of them is by rubbing it in a clockwise (or anti) motion. She did this and after a while the thing released it's grip. Apparently it makes them dizzy and it's better than tweezers as they can just rip the thing apart leaving the head inside.