SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

On 07/04/2020 at 19:52, supermik said:

Having problems with Maya the Frenchie. She is being sick almost immediately after she has a drink of water. She is eating fine, just the water comes up. Always put down fresh water as the 2 pugs drink it like it is going out of fashion.

30E9D4CF-D87E-4A2B-ACE5-7B8196E63586.jpeg

She’s the frenchie version of my folks bulldog!

A41E2EF2-A77A-4285-A16B-6160D28DCFDB.jpeg

Edited by RH33

Our dogs both got home haircuts, shaved pretty short so we don't have to do it again for a while. We keep the balcony door open a lot at the moment to keep my pregnant wife cool. As a result the dogs were a little chilly yesterday, Scottie decided to hibernate for the day 

Beans.jpg

20200412_214912.thumb.jpg.1cb999e28f2b1b64953917abb06ce50b.jpg

Over the course of his isolation hes claimed this spot on the couch, and that particular pillow, as his own.

Put a different pillow there, and during the night he'll shove it off and drag his own over there.

3 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Nice to see Meg looking well after her op. :)

Don't know if you're getting mixed up with another Meg in this thread (haven't read back) but this Meg hasn't had any ops (at least not since we got her 5 years ago anyway), but thanks! 😂

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

Don't know if you're getting mixed up with another Meg in this thread (haven't read back) but this Meg hasn't had any ops (at least not since we got her 5 years ago anyway), but thanks! 😂

I am, there is definately another collie called Meg that has not long had an op on one of her front legs. Oops!