SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

This is the time to start training him. You might be aiming a bit high with venison. Try something smaller like an otter, badger or vole. He needs to work his way up to venison.

Badgers are hard and deceptively quick. Maybe get him to bag an unobservant swan or heron.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

This is the time to start training him. You might be aiming a bit high with venison. Try something smaller like an otter, badger or vole. He needs to work his way up to venison.

Badgers? Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!

Gold_Hat_portrayed_by_Alfonso_Bedoya.jpg

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

Rosie the dog got a new bed yesterday. She’s a fan.

IMG_2597.jpg

Many folk say that Renton is P&B's dog, and he is indeed a brilliant lad, but I'd like to say that I'm also a huge fan of Rosie the dog.

Guest Moomintroll
Many folk say that Renton is P&B's dog, and he is indeed a brilliant lad, but I'd like to say that I'm also a huge fan of Rosie the dog.
We need a Renton & Rosie Wedding a la Bouncer from Neighbours to raise the Nations spirit during these difficult times.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

We need a Renton & Rosie Wedding a la Bouncer from Neighbours to raise the Nations spirit during these difficult times.

I'd watch 

Taking more obscure less travelled paths and the few dog walkers that we do come across are all very well behaved, dogs back on leads and we’ll passed before letting them off again. 
However, the number of arseholes in the local park letting their dogs run riot seems to have increased exponentially. 

D60AC14B-E090-4590-BD39-67E8D524919E.jpeg