SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
1 hour ago, L said:
Poor Renton has been castrated..

8537213E-271C-48E0-8C7B-FE9E6BD23A3C.jpeg.eff302f52876f6f87f8ff6ce166ff31e.jpeg

I now require a load of posts detailing how this mutilation has had no effect on his over-assertive behaviour - give me something to work with as I try to save Casper from a similar fate.

He has to stay on the lead for 10 days so it may be a while yet before he can get the electronic tag removed and be taken off the doggy sex offender register. 

Just back from walking the dog where we met a one year old (I never asked what breed, I was too fascinated) dog called Dennis. He's about 3 feet tall, bounds about like a dopey horse and - best of all - chucks his own ball for himself. His owners are trying to train him and still have some way to go as he's absolutely bonkers :lol:

I've never in my life seen a dog basically throw a ball up the air from his own mouth and catch it. He also does that upward straight jump where he stays horizontal. 

Amazing. Will try to find out what type of dog he is. 

Edited by Dele

Anyone had any issues with their dog going mental whenever male guests enter your house?

Hes over 1 year old now, and has never shown any signs of it before. I've had a few different mates round and hes been fine, had a wee sniff and then minded his own business, but all of a sudden hes now barking, growling, and trying to attack any male who comes in the house apart from me and my partners dad. We took him to my parents house and he was totally fine with my dad there, but at my house he gets aggressive. 

Cant think of anything that's happened to trigger it at all.

First sign of it was New Years when I had my Uncle, Dad, and girlfriends boyfriend all in the house for most of the day and hes not really seen 2 of those 3 at all, but he just sort of had a wee bark then lay down with them. Last week a mate came to the house when I wasnt there and that was the first time he tried to attack. Today i answered the door to a mate and he was straight out past me to bark at them, but I managed to stop him before he was able to either go further or stop.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Anyone had any issues with their dog going mental whenever male guests enter your house?
Hes over 1 year old now, and has never shown any signs of it before. I've had a few different mates round and hes been fine, had a wee sniff and then minded his own business, but all of a sudden hes now barking, growling, and trying to attack any male who comes in the house apart from me and my partners dad. We took him to my parents house and he was totally fine with my dad there, but at my house he gets aggressive. 
First sign of it was New Years when I had my Uncle, Dad, and girlfriends boyfriend all in the house for most of the day and hes not really seen 2 of those 3 at all, but he just sort of had a wee bark then lay down with them. Last week a mate came to the house when I wasnt there and that was the first time he tried to attack. Today i answered the door to a mate and he was straight out past me to bark at them, but I managed to stop him before he was able to either go further or stop.

Maybe he needs ‘Rentonized’.

Just now, Florentine_Pogen said:

Maybe he needs ‘Rentonized’.

Already done, and since then hes been fine with males in the house. Just seems to have started totally randomly, but theres clearly something triggered it.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

First sign of it was New Years when I had my Uncle, Dad, and girlfriends boyfriend 

He's standing up for you, probably. 

39 minutes ago, Dele said:

He's standing up for you, probably. 

Christ how have I typed that 😂 meant to be sisters boyfriend 

13 hours ago, Dele said:

Just back from walking the dog where we met a one year old (I never asked what breed, I was too fascinated) dog called Dennis. He's about 3 feet tall, bounds about like a dopey horse and - best of all - chucks his own ball for himself. His owners are trying to train him and still have some way to go as he's absolutely bonkers :lol:

I've never in my life seen a dog basically throw a ball up the air from his own mouth and catch it. He also does that upward straight jump where he stays horizontal. 

Amazing. Will try to find out what type of dog he is. 

Just found out :- He's a Scottish Deerhound.