SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

6 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

There was (and may still be) a babysitting website where babysitter appeared to be a fairly euphemistic term for the ladies offering their services. 

I very much hope that www.borrowmydog.com isn't equally euphemistic.

On 09/01/2020 at 16:14, Shputnik said:

Meg home after surgery on her other leg.The op last year was a total success so I’m hoping for more of the same.

F74440AE-EBA3-4298-867B-90B5DAD084BE.jpeg

I was wondering how Meg was getting on, fingers crossed this op has also gone well.

Edited by Rizzo

Jack the Ripper style fog all the place in Toronto on Friday night, the missus wanted to take the dogs out and take some artistic style pictures, turned out pretty decent apart from the glaikit looking Fifer in them

Saint fog 1.jpg

Saint fog.jpg

Edited by Torpar

4 hours ago, Torpar said:

Jack the Ripper style fog all the place in Toronto on Friday night, the missus wanted to take the dogs out and take some artistic style pictures, turned out pretty decent apart from the glaikit looking Fifer in them

Saint fog 1.jpg

Saint fog.jpg

The first one looks like a screenshot from GTA4.

Edited by Lofarl

20191207_081534.thumb.jpg.ef37ec0cfcca562b6acc1b4ff1d31730.jpg

Dare to be in bed a bit longer than he wants, and the old guilt eyes come out.

Changes his mind when you stick The Witcher on though...

20191228_142712.thumb.jpg.48299c2992de4dc2f2b9b1b81712e699.jpg

... had a wee growl when one of the beasties appeared, jumped about in circles and then creeped up and stared at me as if I'd done something.

Not posted on here for a while but my dog got diagnosed with diabetes just before Christmas. In the space of about 2 months he lost a lot of weight (turned out it was about a 1/3 of his weight) and was drinking water like it was running out.

Took him to the vet who suspected diabetes and did some tests. Went back next day to confirm and the dog had lost another kilo overnight. 

Everything has calmed down now right enough but he needs two jags a day. Not too much of an issue with that but he has to eat 12 hours apart. Everyone knows how tying a dog can be so to have to feed at set times is making that even worse.

Dog is visibly happier though and when he’s out a walk it’s like having a puppy again. He was a rescue dog and I’ve had him for 5 years, the vet suspects he’s maybe always been diabetic and that’s why his previous owners may have wanted rid of him.

5C359D80-3A79-4033-9E7E-215A7E30CC84.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Not posted on here for a while but my dog got diagnosed with diabetes just before Christmas. In the space of about 2 months he lost a lot of weight (turned out it was about a 1/3 of his weight) and was drinking water like it was running out.

Took him to the vet who suspected diabetes and did some tests. Went back next day to confirm and the dog had lost another kilo overnight. 

Everything has calmed down now right enough but he needs two jags a day. Not too much of an issue with that but he has to eat 12 hours apart. Everyone knows how tying a dog can be so to have to feed at set times is making that even worse.

Dog is visibly happier though and when he’s out a walk it’s like having a puppy again. He was a rescue dog and I’ve had him for 5 years, the vet suspects he’s maybe always been diabetic and that’s why his previous owners may have wanted rid of him.

5C359D80-3A79-4033-9E7E-215A7E30CC84.jpeg

Is that @philpys trainers in the background?