SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

My son has a German Shorthaired Pointer (called Isla as she was whelped in Aberdeenshire) whom my elder daughter and I were dog sitting for a week as he and his wee sister have been in Sweden for Jul with their maw. 

Picking up body-temperature dug shite and placing it in a plastic bag has to be the end of civilisation as we know it.  I boaked my guts out every time.

My son has a German Shorthaired Pointer (called Isla as she was whelped in Aberdeenshire) whom my elder daughter and I were dog sitting for a week as he and his wee sister have been in Sweden for Jul with their maw. 
Picking up body-temperature dug shite and placing it in a plastic bag has to be the end of civilisation as we know it.  I boaked my guts out every time.

Practice practice practice my old chum. Dabbling a week at at a time is nae use.

Twice a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year. You’ll clear your hang ups within a couple of months.

Relatives with various babies now gie me a bigger boak.

Horses for courses an that. Dugs are better.

5 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Practice practice practice my old chum. Dabbling a week at at a time is nae use.

Twice a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year. You’ll clear your hang ups within a couple of months.

Relatives with various babies now gie me a bigger boak.

Horses for courses an that. Dugs are better.

Steady, mate.  I had three weans under the age of four at one point.  Plus my eldest had her own pony/horses from aged 7 until last year when we sent handsome 17 hands Ivan to the knackers after he broke a leg.  Cue much tears and snotters.

I have been up to my oxters in human and equine dung since 1998 and deserve a break!

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

My sister’s patterjack spent the whole of Christmas Day going from one family member to the next, on the scrounge for food.

Farts were disgusting.

D180A81E-64E0-420D-A8FE-4C74B532F9CB.jpeg

Which family member did it think were the worst?

Took our girl a walk yesterday and mis-judged how long it'd take to walk home. Sent husband a text to ask him to pop to Tesco for bread but arrived home quicker than I'd anticipated and we were locked out in the rain as a result as I hadn't lifted my keys. 

This is her telling me to go f**k myself after I'd tried to pat her.

20191228_123502.jpg

That's Roxy 23 weeks now.
Taking her out the day she stopped for a wee sit down and I thought it was perfect for a couple of photos.
She's a bit wary of strangers, great with our kids and rolls about with them but when we're out walking and someone tries to clap her she's a bit jumpy and backs away or has a wee nip if they're too persistent, fine if we are clapping her at the same time though but need to watch that.
Very loud if someone comes to the door as well though which is decent.IMG_20191231_120855.jpegIMG_20191231_120849.jpeg